461-480

Chapter 461, The mantis stalks the cicada, but the oriole follows behind

Ao Yuan shouted in his body, but Mr. Han was fighting fiercely with the clan leader, how could he pay attention to him.

The blood essence in his body was continuously burned and forcibly elevated, which brought great pain to Ao Yuan's soul.

At this time, he finally realized that Mr. Han was going to abandon him. As long as the patriarch died, his essence and blood would continue to be burned until the patriarch died or his essence and blood were exhausted.

"Old guy, you don't respect martial ethics! I have helped you collect soul fragments for so many years and let you gradually regain your strength. This is how you treat me! If you don't stop, I will die together with you, old guy!"

Ao Yuan tried his best to grab the right to use his body, but Han Lao's soul was too powerful and he couldn't get it back no matter what.

Han Lao's soul sneered coldly, not taking him seriously at all.

In Mr. Han's eyes, it was Ao Yuan's honor that he borrowed Ao Yuan's body.

He was the most powerful person in his lifetime. At that time, people like Ao Yuan didn't even have a chance to carry his shoes.

Ao Yuan was unwilling to accept it. He hated it. He thought that he had an incredible chance to win the favor of Mr. Han, turning him from an unknown person to what everyone calls Master Ao, with endless immortality.

Unexpectedly, he actually led the wolf into the house!

He was full of regret and thought resentfully, why didn't he set up defenses against Mr. Han all these years? He clearly had the opportunity to kill him before his souls were collected!

He knew that he was too greedy. He was still thinking about the treasure left by Mr. Han during his lifetime, thinking that if he found a suitable body for him, he would be able to get the treasure!

Ao Yuan felt that his body was getting weaker and weaker, and the powerful blood essence and blood he had tempered with various immortal treasures for many years were about to be exhausted!

His body is getting older and older, and his hair is all white!

On the opposite side, because the formation was drained and the spirit of the immortals was stagnant, the Gujia Village patriarch was almost exhausted under the fierce attack of Mr. Han.

no!

Even if I am going to die, I will never let this old guy have an easy time.

Didn't he want to seize that woman?

Still thinking about the opponent's sacred bones?

Don't even think about it!

I want you to go to hell with me!

Ao Yuan suddenly destroyed his body by destroying his soul. He couldn't hurt Mr. Han's powerful soul, but he could hurt himself!

Since you can't live, then don't live at all!

Ao Yuan's soul screamed hysterically, destroying his soul. When his soul was annihilated, his body also showed the aura of death.

The old patriarch's eyes flashed with light as he found a flaw in "Ao Yuan's" body in an instant and struck a fatal blow!

Boom!

The deafening sound resounded throughout the entire world.

The flying sand and rocks, the dazzling light of the magic weapon, calmed down, revealing the figures of "Ao Yuan" and the clan leader. Both of them were still alive, but it was already a lose-lose situation.