341-360

Chapter 341, ah! ! my face is disfigured

 Bo Yuan has told Chen Kun everything that happened today.

It also mentioned the "father-daughter love" described by Chen Xuewei without hesitation, which made Chen Kun's face look cold and had to explain that Chen Xuewei was talking nonsense.

He is a dignified immortal and has countless women. How could he mess up his ethics with his own daughter?

Bo Yuan naturally didn't believe it. Chen Xuewei's tone and demeanor at that time showed that the relationship between their father and daughter was unusual.

But there was no need for him to pursue this matter. He just asked Chen Kun to discipline his daughter well.

In just one day, he has already been cuckolded twice. As an immortal, if word spreads, everyone in the world will laugh at him.

If the discipline is not good, the marriage will naturally be abandoned.

In the final analysis, Bo Yuan still couldn't bear to part with Chen Xuewei's divine bones. He had been cultivating both souls for a long time, and it was possible that his cultivation level could reach a higher level with the help of the divine bones.

He has been stuck in a bottleneck for many years and has not been able to break through. Now Chen Xuewei is a good breakthrough point, how can he give up so easily.

Chen Kun was extremely angry with Chen Xuewei. Chen Xuewei had been in seclusion before. He didn't know that after returning from the devil world, his daughter would become so dissolute and extremely embarrassing.

His beloved woman died early, leaving behind only a son and a daughter. Looking at Chen Xuewei's face, he couldn't bear to blame him, thinking that the devil world was too chaotic, which was why his daughter was like this.

So he had to personally promise to discipline Bo Yuan well and make compensation so that the Bo family would benefit more in the future.

Bo Yuan got the promise and achieved his goal. He glanced at Chen Xuewei coldly and prepared to leave.

At this time, Chen Xuewei didn't know why she suddenly went crazy, and said coldly:

"Bo Xianzun wants to marry me not because of my sacred bones. We each take what we need, and then we each play our own roles. Wouldn't it be better?"

"Damn it!"

Chen Kun was furious and slapped him.

 Chen Xuewei covered her burning face before she realized what she had just said. How could she say what was in her heart?

Although she doesn't like Bo Yuan, she can get the greatest benefit from practicing spiritual cultivation with him. There are not many strong men in the spiritual fairyland in the world for her to choose from.

Furthermore, Bo Yuan's status as an Immortal Master can also satisfy her vanity.

How could she say what she was thinking!

She accidentally said the wrong thing during spiritual practice with Bo Yuanshuang before, which was too abnormal.

Is it because her soul and Yun Xuewei's body have not yet merged?

Chen Xuewei couldn't think of the reason, and she didn't dare to look at Chen Kun and Bo Yuan.

Bo Yuan laughed angrily, "Okay, so this is what Miss Chen thinks. Is she determined to cuckold me?"

Chen Kun said quickly: "My dear nephew, don't be angry. I will definitely discipline this evil girl. I will never let her do anything to disgrace you!"

"snort!"