261-280

Chapter 261, mother and son show the same smile

Out of the small alley, there is a wide street outside.

There are many people walking on the street, and there are people sweeping snow with brooms in front of various shops.

Maybe the New Year is coming soon, and many people are holding New Year's goods wrapped in red paper. People are coming and going in the shops, their faces are beaming with joy.

Yun Ranyue and his group suddenly appeared here without attracting anyone's attention.

"These are ordinary mortals, they have no cultivation."

Yun Yi observed for a moment and said.

Yun Ranyue has never been to the mortal world since she came to Qingyun Continent, so she is a bit curious.

The mortal world and the world of cultivation are separated, just like the small world of the Xuanyuan Qi family, they are another world.

For example, in the world of cultivation, those who have no talent for cultivation will be sent to the mortal world by their families to live an ordinary life. Otherwise, they will only be bullied in the world of cultivation.

There is not much spiritual energy in the mortal world, but it is not absent, so ordinary people can generally live to be ninety or one hundred years old.

Monks cannot take their cultivation to the mortal world to do evil. This is not only the consensus of all continents, but also the rule of heaven.

So the mortal world also has its own dynasty change, and monks are not allowed to interfere, and monks with ordinary cultivation cannot enter the mortal world.

Yun Ranyue remembered that Long Yeyan said that he had been to the mortal world, where he practiced enlightenment in a mortal body and made wood carvings all the time.

He once gave Xiaoyi wood carvings, and later also gave her a lot of carved things, which she kept well.

As soon as she entered the mortal world, she was a little curious. What was the meaning of this illusion?

"Our cultivation has disappeared!"

At this time, the great elder suddenly said solemnly.

Yun Ranyue also felt that her cultivation level was draining away, just like the sand in her hand, watching it dissipate little by little.

Hao Yun panicked, "What should I do? Is it too late for us to go out now?"

He looked up in the direction of the exit, but the cliff was too high and he could only vaguely see the heads of four ice sculptures.

Now that I have no cultivation, I can no longer use my magic weapon. The cliff is so high and covered with ice, making it difficult to climb even if I want to.

"Don't be afraid, I don't have any skills, but my paper man can still be used!"

Xiaoyi said with a smile.

His paper figurine was hidden in the snowdrift. It was white, and when his face was buried, he seemed to have melted into the snow.

Yun Ranyue said:

"The yin energy here is still very strong. Don't let down your guard, but don't worry too much. Since we have no cultivation base, other people who come in will also have no cultivation base. The first thing now is to figure out how to get rid of this Fantasy."

Everyone nodded.

Originally, there should be several palaces in the secret realm, but now the illusion of the mortal world has appeared. Only by breaking the illusion can the real secret realm be seen.