Summer Storms

"Why are you rolling your eyes?" Lilac asked. Rose shook her head. "I know you like Moon! He blushes every time he sees you." Rose countered. "That's him, not me. Please, Rose; it's too early for this." Rose nodded and got out of the way. Lilac stood up and walked to the window. The blinds were shut.

"Do you think we'll be able to make it to work today?" Lilac asked, holding up one of the blinds with a paw. The sky outside was dark; the wind was howling, a sound you could hear through locked windows.

"I don't know. It looks pretty rough out there. They sent out a severe weather alert earlier." Rose shrugged. "Hm. I wonder if Moon got home safe last night."

Rose chuckled. "Thinking about him already?" She shook her head. Lilac shot her a glare. "And anyways, who said he went home last night?" The Sylveon turned to look at her, her head tilted. "Moon stayed?" The Phychic type nodded. "Yup. Weather started acting up last night. It rained on and off, but it didn't get this bad." Rose considered as she joined Lilac in admiring the summer weather.

Then, Rose's phone rang out an alarm. A muffled female's voice talking of a severe weather alert came from the phone. Lilac looked outside. Rain was pouring down. The trees outside looked as if they might as well be plucked out of the ground and flung to the side.

"Uh oh," Lilac said.

A few moments later, the power struck out.

"Uh oh." Lilac murmered.

Another minute went by, and they got a tornado warning.

"Uh oh..." Lilac whimpered.

She blinked. "Where's Moon then?" Lilac asked. "I think he slept downstairs on the couch," Rose said. They both got a pillow and a large blanket. They got Moon and headed for the bathroom.

"This is when a basement could come in handy." Rose grunted. The gues bathroom wasn't as grand as Rose's, which had black marble walls, a shower, a tub, two sinks, and a window. This one had a shower/bath tub, a sink, and a towel closet in which Lilac managed to fit herself in the shelves comfortably.

"Rose, what's your phone battery?" Asked Moon. "14%," she replied. "We will only use mine for emergencies since it is low." They all nodded. "How about you, Lilac?" Moon turned to me. I noticed his rings were glowing.

"Mine is dead..." She whimpered. "Hey, it's okay. It's only a warning; the tornado might pass us." The Sylveon whined out of fear. "Did I mention she has a fear of large storms?" Rose whispered to Moon. "I know that know," he snapped back as he picked up the light Sylveon from the shelves. He held her in his lap, his rings glowing as if they were protecting her; Lilac's own light in the dark. She drifted off.

━☽【❖】☾━

"Hey, Lilac!" A huge Sylveon was sitting in the middle of a town, with Pokémon playing around it and its ribbons.

The Sylveon lent a vast ribbon down to the earthy ground where Lilac remained, beckoning for her to climb on. She crept onto the ribbon, which lifted itself onto the Sylveon's head. Lilac looked up and saw three swirling red clouds among the Sylveon's head.

The Sylveon bounded across the city and visited other oversized Eeveelutions, all with the same red clouds floating above them. A Flareon, playing in what looked like a park. A Vaporeon, swimming in the ocean with other aquatic Pokémon. A Leafeon who played with a bundle of hay in a field. An Espeon was curled up upon a building in a village, basking in the sun's light. A nearby pond was frozen over by a Glaceon, who watched in joy as Pokémon slid across the frozen pond. Night soon fell. An Umbreon sat perched upon a tall building, reaching for the moon. And finally, a Jolteon in a partially rural area, summoning a huge storm.

Lightning crashed among the sky, black clouds combining and sending thunder bolts towards the Jolteon like the 'mon was a lightning rod. The Jolteon saw the Sylveon and roared, sending lightning sparks flying and a large crash of thunder.

━☽【❖】☾━

Lilac screamed. Moon calmed her down after two minutes of Lilac bursting into tears. "Shh. It's okay." Lilac was still in the Umbreon's lap, hugging him close.

"I think the storm has calmed a little. I'll go get food," said Rose.

Lilac sniffed. "How long has this been going on?" She asked. "About an hour now." He said, looking down at her with red eyes.

"When will it end?" She asked, her voice breaking away. "I don't know." Moon sighed.

"Can I check the time?" Lilac tugged away from him. "Wait. Don't get up," he said quickly. "Huh? Why?" Lilac asked softly, her head tilted. "I like it better. It makes us warmer." Moon said awkwardly.

Moon laid down, sprawled out in an arch. Lilac curled up against him, fitting perfectly. Her ribbons intertwined with his ears and tails comfortably and not too hard. His rings were still glowing, giving a sense of comfort and protection.

Within a couple more minutes, Lilac already sound asleep again, Rose returned. She noticed Lilac and nodded when Moon ordered for her to remain silent.

Another hour later, after all three of them were asleep on the bathroom floor, thunder crashed in the distance. Although Lilac startled awake, she didn't scream; this time knowing she was protected.

━☽【❖】☾━
Another part = finished.
More views = acquired.
Moon + Lilac = cutest sylbreon couple ever.
Don't you agree?