001 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

SEASON ONE
"I never craved attention, until I tasted yours."

 ˙✧˖°𝄞 ⋆。˚꩜

˙✧˖°𝄞 ⋆。˚꩜

———-LUELLA, THE MOTHER OF HER IDIOTIC FRIENDS, SAT OVER A ROOF ON A SMALL DECKING, her feet dangling from the wooden planks, one hand holding a cold beer as she took quick sips from it time to time. Seabirds were chirping, the air was filled with the smell of salty water, the wind was blowing through Luella's soft red hair.

John b, her best friend since third grade, stood on top of a roof, the tip of his toes hanging over the wooden roof, one hand shoved inside his pockets and the other holding a beer, he stared over towards the sea in front which was about ten feet away from where they were all sitting.

Pope, covering his eyes with his hands, looks up towards his long haired best friend who stood over the roof. "That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" He says, raising an eyebrow, his eyes squinting as the sun shone down on his skin. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival."

John looks over the roof, his head tilting to the side, he shoved his index finger into his mouth, before taking it back out, he raised an eyebrow. "Hm. Should I do it?" John b yelled from the roof.

"Yeah, jump." Pope replied. "I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope raised a drill directly up towards his best friend.

"You'll shoot me?" John b asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep. Pow!" Pope exclaimed, firing his drill playfully, a smirk on his face.

A few seconds later, Kiara Carrera, the second mother of the three boys, step out from a small abandoned room, her hair was tied up in a high ponytail, she sat down beside Luella. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara says, her voice soft but her tone with a hint of annoyance.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" JJ, the idiot blonde who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing half the time spoke, shrugging his boulders, his feet dangling off the deck as well as Luella, his blonde locks swirling through the strong wind.

Kiara lets out a disappointed sigh, her hair falling below her shoulders as she took out her hair tie. "This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?"

Luella looks up towards her best friend who continued to stand over the edge of the wooden roof, she rose her arm up, covering her blue eyes with her arm to shade from the burning sun. "Could you please not kill yourself?" She called out towards him.

"Please, I'm not that stupid." John b defended.

"Alright, whatever, but I ain't being the one cleaning up the last of your remaining's." Luella rolled her eyes, a gust of wind blew through her red hair again as she took another sip of her beer.

JJ raised his head up, taking a quick sip of his own beer. "Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one."

John b rolls his eyes, he took a step forward before losing his balance for a second, the beer slipped out from his hand, hitting the wooden deck with a loud crash, the beer being absorbed into the wood. "Whoa, shit!" John b exclaimed.

Luella lets out a chuckle, shaking her head, her hand landed onto her face. "Smooth." She murmured.

"Of course you did, right after I told you not to spill it." JJ says, a scoff escaping his pink lips, his face etched with annoyance.

Everyone bended over, laughing their asses off when that was interrupted by the sound of sirens, Pope jumped off the railing he was sat on, peeking over it, his eyes land onto a security guard, popes eyes widen. "Hey, hey! Security's here."

JJ jumped off the deck, which who was then followed by Luella, she threw her empty beer can onto the floor before making her way towards her friends. "Humpty Dumpty, let's roll." Luella gestured towards John b.

JJ leaned over the railing, looking over towards the guard who made his way towards the group of teenagers. "Gary, is that you? Good to see you, man!" He spoke in a mocking tone which definitely made the guard even more pissed off as if he was having second thoughts about his job.

The group then made a run through the building, Luella's hair blew through the wind, her blue eyes shining through the sun, she let out a chuckle, her feet moving in a fast pace as she followed her friends. "Whoo!" Pope exclaimed.

Luella and Kiara made a huge jump and jumped over the tall wooden fence, running towards the Twinkie, John b did the same then JJ and Pope, but popes foot gets trapped in the fence, making him fall face down into the grass. "Get up, pope, fatso's coming!"

"Hey!" The guard exclaimed, a look of anger and frustration flashed through his eyes as he dragged himself through the grass and towards the fence. "C'mere you little pricks!"

"Bus is leaving!" John b yelled towards the two boys, honking the loud horn. JJ grabs pope by the sleeve, pulling him into the Twinkie until everyone was sat.

The guard soon enough got over the fence, running after the Twinkie in a slow pace, sweat trickling down his forehead, and his chest, leaving sweat mark on his blue shirt. "Hey, hey, hey!" He yelled angrily, his breath heavy and shallow.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise!" Pope pointed out, a loud laugh escaping his lips.

"Come on Gary!" JJ yelled, his eyebrows raised as he watched the guard struggle to catch up, his pace slowly getting slower every second.

Luella slaps JJ onto his forearm, giving him a look but there was still a smirk on it. "Hey, you're gonna give him a heart attack." She says.

"They don't pay you enough, bro!" JJ gave the man a funny face before being pulled back into the Twinkie, a large grin on his tanned face.

"JJ, stop." Luella says, shaking her head, a small smirk still plastered across her face.

"Oh, come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished." JJ protested, his arms coming up over his head as if to say surrender.

꧁𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 𝟏𝟎𝟔𝟐꧂