002 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀

˙✧˖°𝄞 ⋆。˚꩜

˙✧˖°𝄞 ⋆。˚꩜

———-LUELLA WAS COMPLETELY KNOCKED OUT ON THE SOFA, she was completely hungover, her legs were sprawled out over the sofa, her arm stretched over her face, the sun shined through the short curtains, she felt the heat almost immediately hit her soft skin. A groan of frustration escaped her bright pink lips as she shifted herself on the sofa until she finally forced her eyes open, a pang of pain hit her like a brick, she let out a groan.

Once she adjusted to the light, she lifted herself up forcefully from laying on the very comfy sofa, running a hand through her disheveled hair, she wanted to go back to sleep to bad, but she knew she couldn't. She let her eyes scan the room before grabbing her phone from the miniature table beside her, she swiped the screen up and unlocked it to realise there was no service, another groan of frustration slipped from her lips yet again.

"No service?" She groaned, placing her phone back down onto the small table, she then reached for the small light switched from above the sofa, but all that came for it was the sound of a soft click that echoed through the empty chateau.

"No power. Great." Luella complained, she let her arm fall back onto her lap, her body felt exhausted, there was a voice at the back of her head—telling her to go back to sleep, but she knew if she did, she would struggle to wake up again.

     After a second or two of complementing whether or not she should push herself off the sofa and go socialise or stay on the sofa and have an amazing sleep, she pushed herself up from the sofa, letting out a soft yawn. The chateau was filled with the sound of snoring and the wind from outside hitting against the wooden walls.

      JJ was unconscious on the small sofa a few feet away from Luella, his mouth was wide open as he grumbled in his sleep, his blond hair covering his bright blue eyes. Luella dragged her exhausted body along the cold wooden floor, she gave jj a shove on the shoulder, his body slanted to the side at the shove, a soft groan escaping his dry lips. "Jay, have you been outside?" Luella spoke softly, her voice raspy and quiet.

    There was a soft groan that came from jj, he shoved his face into the pillow. "I've got polio, dude, I can't walk." He stated, his voice muffled from the pillow.

     Luella just responded by rolling her eyes before stepping outside, her feet meeting with the bright green grass. She let her eyes scan around the mess, the hammock was slipping from the tree it was hanging from, there was a bunch of trees which were knocked down, she let out a sigh. "Fuck sake." She cursed, shaking her head.

   JJ then stood by the doorframe, a cold soda in his hand, and one over his head. "Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ pointed out, taking a cold sip of his soda.

  Luella ran a hand over her tanned face before nodding her head slowly. "Yeah, she did, John b isn't gonna be happy that's for sure." She says, shrugging her shoulders slowly, turning around to make her way back into the chateau. "Where even is that boy, anyway?"

  "In the shower." JJ replied, swinging his body around to face Luella, a small smirk on his face, his eyes trailing up and down Luella's tired state. "Apparently we're going fishing later." JJ finished, letting out a groan as if he couldn't be bothered to do anything. 

   Luella let out a sigh, her eyes scanning the yard for a second or two before she turned her attention back to the blond boy. "I better get back home, my mum has this thing booked for me to try on dresses for the midsummer party. It's bullshit." She says, grabbing her shoes, slipping them on quickly.

  JJ nods his head, a look of disappointment on his face. "Great, I gotta go fishing with John b."

  "It can't be that bad." Luella replied, shaking her head slowly, letting out a sigh, she then grabbed her phone from the small table beside her. She gave jj one last glance from over her shoulder before walking out the door, closing it behind her softly.

Luella walked along the path, her eyes glued to her phone, the light exposing all her features on her face. The wind was strong from the aftermath from the storm yesterday so the air still felt heavy. Luella kept her eyes on her phone when she suddenly felt her body stumble back as she bumped into someone, her phone slipped from her hand, falling screen first onto the ground, she cursed underneath her breath.

"Hey, next time watch where your go—" Luella was so close to finishing her sentence when she lifted her head up to be seen with the image of Rafe Cameron staring down at her, his tall frame almost enveloping hers, she let out a scoff. "Of course."

Rafe raised an eyebrow, a look of irritation and a hint of amusement etched across his muscular face, he let out a small scoff. "Yeah, I'm the one who should be watching where I'm going." He stated mockingly, gesturing towards her phone which was highly broken now.

    "Excuse you, you clearly weren't looking either if you also bumped into me." Luella replied in a sharp tone, her expression filled with annoyance and rage, she wanted to punch him, she hated him, hated him more than her dad, she stood still, him staring down at her like she was some sort of bug he was about to stomp on.

   "Hey, your Luella right? Luella May?" Rafe says casually, a small grin sneaked its way into his annoying face. Luella couldn't help but let her eyes examine him, the way his shirt fit him perfectly around his large muscular arms, the way the veins on his arms pop out. She shook her head as if to contain all the nasty thoughts in her head.

   Luella stared at him, the same exact look on her freckled face from a few seconds ago, she didn't even know why she was speaking to him, he was a kook, she's a pogue, they should be keeping a very reasonable distance between each other. "Yeah, that's me." She replied, trying to keep in all the insults she wanted to shoot at him.

   Rafe nodded his head slowly, as if to examine the girl more before his gaze landed back onto her face, he crossed his arms over his large chest. "It was nice to meet you, Luella." Rafe implied mockingly, his eyes never leaving her face until he finally turned around to walk away.

   Luella finally let herself roll her eyes, she hated that guy, he was so fucking annoying, he always thought he was the perfect king. Luella then kneeled down, grabbing her phone from the floor, she gripped onto it tightly, trying to contain her anger and irritation, before getting back up onto her feet.

꧁𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 𝟏𝟏𝟗𝟗꧂