003 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘

˙✧˖°𝄞 ⋆。˚꩜

˙✧˖°𝄞 ⋆。˚꩜

       ———-LUELLA PLUGGED HER NOSE WITH BOTH HER FINGERS, the smell of dead fish filling the salted air, Agatha had made a huge impact on the fish, killing them all, which was good but at the same time, it wasn't. Luella attempted to control her gag reflex everytime her nose was anywhere near the dead fish, she couldn't bare it.

Popes dad, Mr Heyward, he was like a dad to her, And Pope was like a brother to her, and Heyward always treated Luella like a daughter of his own. Luella never had a father, nor a mother, her mother wasn't exactly proud of her hanging out with pogues, she was originally a kook, but was born to be a pogue. Luella's dad wasn't a good man, he had been in jail thousands of times, from shoplifting, drunk driving, anything you can name off, and he was abusive towards her.

"This shit reeks." Luella complained for the millionth time, she turns her head towards Pope who was picking the rest of the dead fish up off the soaked up shore. Pope had a look of irritation, and it got even more noticeable everytime Luella complained about something.

"Would you stop complaining and help?" Pope replied, his tone firm, he was a hormonal teenage boy when it came to helping his dad with his chores, he hated it with a passion.

"I'm not complaining, I'm saying facts." Luella spitted back, her face was soaked in sweat and fish oil, she felt disgusted, she was so close to listening to the voices and throw herself into the cold water in front of her.

Pope was about to snip back at his friend when he was stopped by a familiar voice, the two grumpy teenagers lift their heads up from holding the dead, smelly fish in their hands, their eyes landing onto their two friends, JJ and John B.

JJ lets out a whoop. "We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory."

Luella looked between Pope and JJ, she was desperate to get off the soaking wet decking which made her feet feel weird, and to feel the shore after hours, her legs felt like jelly. "Come on, Pope, just once." Luella pleaded, but she did know that popes father wouldn't be very happy about her and Pope going somewhere other than doing the chores they were told to do.

Pope held a large wooden stick in his hand, leaning against it. "I can't, pops got me on lockdown."

What a sucker.

"Oh come on, man." John B groaned, leaning up against the metal wheel, shaking his head.

JJ let out a noise which sounded just like a walkie talkie, it was very impressive. "Your dad's a pussy. Over." JJ muttered, but just when he thought no one heard him, Mr Heyward came from behind Luella and pope, a look of disapproval etched across his face.