Autobots arrival

No one's POV

The other 2 sat in the front seats while Y/n was lying in the car well...sleeping. It was a hard day and she was tired soo could you blame her? It was awkward quiet, until Mikaela spoke, "This car is a pretty good driver." "Yeah, I know" Sam replied. "Well, maybe you should sit in my lap." Sam said, and I just rolled my eyes. "Why?" "Well, I have the only seatbelt you know? Safety first. "Yeah, alright." From the back, she came to the front and sat on Sam's lap." You know what I don't understand? Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?" Bumblebee was mad, what did she just call him? He abroupltly stopped waking up the girl in the backseat and threw the other 2 out. "What is going on?" Y/n asked with a sleepy voice. Suddenly, her car started driving on only 2 wheels driving past a beautifull new camaro. "What the hell!" I yelled and fell to the side.

Y/n's POV.

After a few minutes, our car finally stopped driving and started to transform. The old leather seats were now new and fresh. I mean, the whole car was now new. He stopped in front of the other two and opened his door. The others looked very confused, but then got into the car. He started driving, and we drove to a big building in the yard. The other two got out of the car and stood in front of the hood. Suddenly, 4 asteroids came flying in our direction. They flew right over our heads, and one crashed near us and the others farther away. Sam and Mikaela went to the one that was close behind us, while I stayed with our car. Soon, the others came back and got into the car. He started to drive again, and we drove until we were in a dark alley. In front of us, there suddenly came a big semi truck right towards us. We all got out and stood in front of it while our car drove a little further behind and started to transform. The truck stopped a few meters in front of us. Then it started to transform into a robot, but it looked bigger than our car and decently was a male. Behind us came other vehicles: a black SUV, an ambulance and a Pontiac Solstice. The truck looked at us for a moment while I locked eyes with him and watched in amazement before he bent down and spoke:

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Y/n Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?" "They know your names." "Yeah" Sam spoke for us. "My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." "But you can call us Autobots for short." the yellow one said. "Autobots" Sam mumbled. "What's cracking, little bitches?" "My first lieutenant. Designation Jazz." "This looks like a cool place to kick it."a silver mnore smaler robot said jumping onto a car. I grinned at him for that move. "What was that, how'd he learn to talk like that?" "We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web. My weapons specialist, Ironhide." He said, and the black one took out his guns and pointed them at me. "You're feeling lucky, punk?" He asked Sam, and I walked over and stood in front of her. The black bot looked at me surprised. "You look like a brave one." He told me and took out another weapon, drawing it at me but I didn't back off. "Easy, Iron hide." "Just kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons." He said, "Our medical officer, Ratchet." He sniffed in the air before he spoke. "The boy's pheromone level suggests he wants to mate with the female." "Hahaha he just told us your darkest secret" I laughed at him "Shut up now Y/n" Sam said, embarrassed. I shut up, but still giggled a few times. "You already know your guardian, bumblebee." He said "Bumblebee right? So you're my guardian, right?" Sam asked. "What about me?" I asked pouting. "I am your guardian." The deep voice spoke behind us and I turned to Optimus. "Wow even cooler." I said and grinned at him. He smiled back.

"His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them." Ratched said and pointed a red laser in him. Mikaela looked up at Optimus and asked, "Why are you here?" "We are here looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron." "Mega- what?" Sam asked and Optimus pushed something on his head, and some kind of Animation was seen, "Our planet was once a beautiful empire, peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed, Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwickey found him. "Our grandfather," I mumbled. "It was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube. He accidentally activated his navigation system. The coordinates to the Cube's location on earth were imprinted on his glasses." "How do you know about his glasses?" I asked confused "eBay" .... I looked at Sam, "eBay!?" He just looked anywhere but me. 'tch' "If the Decepticons find the All Spark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army." "And the human race will be extinguished. Sam and Y/n Witwickey, you hold the key to Earth's survival." Mikaela looked at us both. "Please tell me you have those glasses." "Yes" Sam and I said at the same time, "Let's go" I said and all the Autobots transformed.

I wanted to go to Bumblebee but as I did Bumblebee stopped me and pointed to his leader. "I drive with him?" I asked confused. He just nodded. I didn't say anything against it as I walked over to their leader and opened the door.