Cassandra's POV

Why is Hera nice to me occasionally . If she was most of the time I wouldn't have cursed her so many times .I went to find Nemesis . It's like she always hides from me I can never find her when i need her but when I don't she is always in my business . When i finally found her after lookin for what felt like  ages I told her about the girl and asked her about the quest . She agreed to speak to the girl and told me all the  details i needed to know to help them . I wanted to . This kids seemed to have something special that not every demigod has . J went back to my room to get the half bloods . I run in and they got a little bit startled but they will live .I took the girl to Nemesis and went away with Mike and Lucas to find their parents. After a while we found out that Mike was a child of Athena but we were still searching for Luca's .We went to find Aphrodite next and fortunently she was with Nyx and Artemis. I asked the Goddesses if Lucas was their child and they all replied negative .Ι was desperate to find that boys parent but apparently Tiche was still mad at me for eating some of her ambrosia.At that moment Apollo walked in singing a bad written song on his harp and I have to say that his vocals aren't the best I've everd heard. When he looked at Lucas he froze and  he tried to walk away but i had already locked the door with some stardust. I looked at him and he spilled everything from how afraid he was of me . He also cried. And then he said to Lucas that he was one of the most powerful gods and he is worshiped everyday . With Lucas being a child of Appolo there wasn't a chance that we could ever date or be friends...