Sector Seven

After that, we started driving to Sam and my house. It was a quiet ride, but it was very comfortable. I enjoyed it without Sam and Mikaela. We arrived and all got out of the cars. Sam told us to wait and went up to our Dad. Suddenly, Optimus and the others transformed. "HEY! HEY! Stop it!" I yelled at them, but nothing worked. Optimus even stepped into our garden, where my Dad and Sam are still talking. "COME BACK HERE, OPTIMUS! I yelled at him. He gave me a look but then continued to walk into our garden. "OPTIMUS!" I yelled annoyed and the other transformers followed him. "Guys!" I quickly ran through the garden door onto our property.

"What are you doing? What are you doing? NO! Watch the patch, watch the patch, watch the... Please, please, please. No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!" Sam said while the Autobots walked into the yard and Optimus stepped on the water fountain. "Oops. Sorry. My bad." "Oh, you couldn't wait of five. You couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to stay! Just stay! God!" Sam kept going crazy. Sam then came up to me and Mikaela. "I told you to watch them." "I freaking tried, but how am I supposed to stop them!?" I yelled. Optimus looked down at us as we fought.

Mojo suddenly started barking at the robots and then peed at Iron hide. I had to hold my hand over my mouth, so I don't laugh out loud. "Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!" "Oh wet." "Oh wait easy, easy, Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. He is a pet of mine. He's a pet. Okay? That's all. If you could just put the guns away... Put the... Put them away. Please." "You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?" Iron hide asked. I couldn't stop anymore and started laughing out loud, leaning against Optimus's foot as I did so. "Well, I wouldn't have a problem with that." I said through my laughter. I felt the others autobots looking at me, while Bumblebee also started laughing a little. While their leader just smiled down at me. "So I should terminate?" Iron hide asked again. "No, no, no, no. He's not a rodent, he's a Chihuahua. This is my Chihuahua. We love Chihuahuas! Don't we?" Sam asked, looking at me for help, while I just grinned and showed him the peace sign. I looked back up to Iron hide. "He's leaked lubricants all over my foot." "He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!" BAD MOJO!" Iron Hide now also said, pointing his weapon on the little Chihuahua. "I am sorry. He's got a male dominance thing. That's all it is." "Uh. My foot's gonna rust." Ironhide said annoyed and walked away. "Be quiet and hide." Sam told them and went inside the house. "Just hurry." Sam ran into the house, followed by Mikaela while I stayed next to them, a little lost. After some time Optimus went up to the window so he could speak to Sam. While doing this he stomped onto my mom 's flowers and I winced as I saw he also stepped on my rose I planted earlier this year. "Uhh Optimus? Could you please uhh step a little to the right your standing on my flowers." I told him. He looked down and walked to the back a little. "Ups sorry my mistake." He told me while Sam complitly lost it. "Just hide!" He yelled. Ratchet then accedently walked into the whires and everything started shaking. Optimus carefully wrapped a hand around my body and held me close to his chest. "Hold on thingt." He told me and sat me on his shoulder. "Wait I just climb inand help them. Can you get me around the house there is my room." I told him Optimus carefully handed me to Ironhide who gave me over to ratched and he put me in my room. "Thanks Ratchet." I told him and jumped into my room. I had a window you can open with a key from the outside, so it was no problem to get in. I then opened the door to be met with my Dad and my Mom talking to Mikaela and Sam. "What is going on?" I asked confused. "Sam here brought a girl home." My Dad said, smirking. Then suddenly we heard the doorbell ringing, and my Dad went down to open the door. I also walked down the stair sam right behind me. A man in a black suit approached us. "How is it going, son, daughter? Are your names Y/n and Sam?" "Yeah?" We both answered confused. "Well, I need you both to come with us." "Whoa, way out of line." My dad said and stood protectively in front of us. "Sir, I am asking politely. Back off" "You're not taking my son or my daughter." "You gonna get rough with us?" "No, but I'm gonna call the cops. Because there's something fishy going on here." "Yeah. There's something a little fishy about you, your son, your daughter, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here." "What operation?" "That is what we are gonna find out." Someone walked up to that man and whispered something in his ear. Then he looked at us for a second before calling me and Sam to him. "Son, daughter." "Yeah?" Sam asked, "Step forwards, please." He told us, and we both stepped forwards. He pointed some device at us, and it started beeping like crazy. "Fourteen rats and almost twenty rats. Bingo! Tag them and bag them!"