II. 'Junko Enoshima'

Dear Junko,

I know we didn't talk much but I enjoyed it when we did. I always thought you were really cool, especially for being able to deal with everything you've gone through. I don't think I would be able to handle all that, and the fact that you were able to and still handle modeling too is impressive.

I'm sorry I couldn't do something that day in the gym. Maybe I should have pulled you away from Monokuma before the spikes came out or warned you when I saw them. Maybe I should've tried to do more when it happened, I don't know if it's actually possible to survive that at all but maybe there was something more I could do. Anything more that I could have done.

I'm sorry we didn't talk more; I wish I had gotten to know you more. Honestly, even if you don't look like your cover photos you're still really pretty. Would it be bad to say I think you look prettier in person? I don't understand why they'd edit out your freckles or anything else that they did, you're gorgeous. I wish I could see more of it.

You were fairly nice too. When I first met you I kind of expected you to be rude and brush me off, but you actually hung out with me when I asked you to, and it was really fun.

I enjoyed your company a lot. I'm sad I won't get to talk to you anymore, I hope you're in a better place.

I'm sorry I couldn't do more.

- Makoto Naegi <3