Author's Note

Okay.... So I figured I'd keep this open for two reasons. And that means I'm not continuing to write this.

One, I want this first story of mine to still be open even though I think it's very hard to continue reading-- but you can see how my writing style changes which I didn't even notice until a year later 😭😭

But that's not the entire first reason. This first story is dear to me and it was meant to be read so I'll publish all the finished chapters and the ones that make sense. You can try to convince me to publish the "extra" chapters but I don't even think they're finished 😂

And reason number two, I believe if you guys can fill enough gaps and I feel brave enough I can continue writing this and I mention everyone who helped contribute to my ideas on this page if I do decide I want to continue it. And that's really only if you guys love love LOVE this story and give me ideas for the years at school then... Maybe.

Be convincing in the comments I suppose 🤷😂

I am really sorry I couldn't finish this but this taught me many important lessons when it comes to writing. Like somehow I now know how to hook people (and by people I mean me by accident all the time) into reading my stories way better!

And I am convinced I'm better at titles, and not being cringe in the little notes at the end and start of the stories (if you wanted to see that-- you didn't, I'm so glad I edited all that cheesy shit out of there)

And I think I'm funnier, and only slightly better at writing plotlines. Wow, egotistical much?

Anyway, this is most likely not coming back, but you can sure try to convince me!

See ya!
5/28/24