Aizawa

Years Back

You heard Aizawa talking to the news reporter while you hid behind the halfway closed door. You heard the news reporter asking for who the monstrous villains' kid was. You knew they were talking about you. Aizawa became annoyed and told them there was no kid. The reporters kept going back and forth.

"We saw a kid near the crime scene! Was she kidnapped or is she related?"

"Is she dangerous?" 

Aizawa threatened to call authorities if they hadn't left. 

"Leave before I call the police and I know you have a very good job going for you. I suggest you all get lost, or you will have a record." He was serious. Not that he was never serious. But he was serious.

You had a ton of homework from UA. You weren't in the school yet, but All Might thought it'd be a good idea to have you start early. Just in case you had "evil" thoughts. You went back to working. 

If a hero is held captive by a villain, what should you first do in training? 

You stared at the question. All you wanted to do was train at that point. Kicking ass on the field and showing them your quirk. You knew that Aizawa said you couldn't though. You had lived up to your lie for long enough. You also refused to ever use your quirk. Nobody knew what your quirk was. You had lied saying it was worse than anything. A dangerous one. It was harmless. To certain extents. You heard the creak in the door as Aizawa walked in. You had turned to see him holding a stuffed bear. One that was found near the crime scene to which your parents had passed. You grabbed it sobbing. 

"I'm sorry Y/n." He caressed your head bringing you into a hug.

"I hate them." You were talking about the Hero's. Because kids don't know the actual reasons. We grow up seeing bad things reversed. You stifle a scream as you fall against his arms. 

"I. HATE. THEM."