Introduction

Characters

Imperial family
- Sunghoon 20 years old. Imperial family next emperor.
- Heeseung 23 years old. Eldest son of the kingdom.
- Jay 22 years old. Second son of the family.
- Jake 21 years old. Third son of the family.
- Sunoo 19 years old. Fifth son of the kingdom.
- Jungwon 18 years old. Sixth son of the kingdom.
- Niki 17 years old. Youngest of the family.
- Ruwon 57 years old. The emperor.
- Soojin 55 years old. The empress

Royalty family
- Nari 19 years old. The princess of the first highest Royalty under the Imperial family. Present heir for the crown after the present king. Only child of the royalty.
- Dantae 55 years old. The present king of the royal family.
- Yeoshe 54 years old. The present queen of the family.

════ ✣✤✣ ════

Sixteen-year-old Nari sat on the window frame, reading a book in silence, when she heard her mother, Queen Yeoshe, calling her from the hallway.

"Yes, Mother, I am in the library," she called out, catching the queen's attention and prompting her to enter the room. Nari rose from her seat and looked at her mother with a puzzled expression.

"What are you doing, my dear?" the queen inquired.

"I was reading a book about the Red Thread, a Chinese legend," Nari replied.

"Red Thread legend?" Queen Yeoshe asked, clearly unfamiliar with the term.

"It speaks of an invisible red thread that connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances, much like you and Father," Nari explained with a gentle smile.

Yeoshe smiled at her daughter's explanation. "Fascinating. But darling, your father wishes to see you. Come with me."

Nari nodded and followed her mother to the king's chamber.

"What have you been up to, Nari?" King Dantae inquired.

"I was just reading a book," she replied.

"I have something important to discuss with you," the king said. "I will be sending you to the Imperial Palace for four to five weeks."

Nari looked at him in surprise, but her expression quickly transformed into one of pure joy, a wide smile spreading across her face like a work of art. It was finally happening.

The king explained the reason behind her visit to the Imperial Palace. "You will be staying there for a time to attend the medical training being offered to the seven princes of the Imperial family. They have taken a liking to you and have graciously extended an invitation."

"And how do you feel about this?" the queen asked.

Nari's beaming smile did not go unnoticed by the king and queen, answering their question without the need for words.

-------------------------

●The plots related to the characters life's in the story are not related to their real life.

●Plagiarism is a CRIME

●Warning: The story includes violence, mention of blood, suicide and murders. If you feel uncomfortable,  feel free to skip those parts.

●The story is all frictional.

●Grammer errors and typos are to be expected because English is not my first language. Feel free to comment on any mistakes and errors.

●Don't judge the Enhypen members' personalities because of the personalities they have in the story. IT IS ALL FRICTIONAL.

-------------------------

♡♡♡♡Hope you all enjoy this story and bear up with any mistakes♡♡♡♡

-------------------------
P

lease vote the story and follow my account so that I can be encouraged to post more frequently. ♡♡♡♡♡