𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀ⠀ ♱⠀ ꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨

What do men know?

Just because they haven't seen unicorns for a while,

Does not mean that we have all vanished.

We do not vanish

There has never been a time without unicorns

We live forever.

୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀ⠀ ♱⠀ ꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨

She was a unicorn, and nothing could change that. From her magic, to her mane and to the horn above her head, she was a unicorn. Living in a peaceful forest, she lived unnoticed and unbothered as she and her kind ran free in the fields of flowers and grass. 

Unicorns were different from humans. For a unicorn was never born to regret. They are created to be as carefree like the winds blowing through the valleys. To be as graceful as snowflakes dancing in the air. To be as curious as a newborn, fresh out of the womb exposed to the new world. To be as beautiful as the stars that shine in the dark sky. To be as lovely as the flowers that bloomed in fields, but never to regret. 

Humans were blind as they were dumb. Their human eyes could not process and more or less see a unicorn if their life depended on it. They lived their lives in fear of the future, of the past and of the present. They were afraid of the life they had created ahead of them. Cowards, I say. They could not see unicorns, because of their beliefs. 

Only one who truly believes in unicorns can see unicorns. She believed that there was hope for humans, she believed and believed and believed. Until one day that spark had disappeared. 

Running from the Red Bull was tiresome, somedays, she was confident she could outrun it but, somedays she thought that she'd rather give herself up to it instead of resisting any longer. She was confused and tired. One day while getting chased by the Red Bull she was hit, hit by a large ebony carriage led by horses. 

Life was unfair, but it was never as cruel as the Red Bull, so she accepted her fate. As she closed her eyes, she thought of her kin captured by the Red Bull, she thought of her kin. Would she never find her way back, is she really going to die?

•• ━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━ ••

IN WHICH a unicorn naive and timid gets transported 

in to world made of magic and filled with boys.

or

IN WHICH a school full of boys fall in love with an 

unicorn from another world.

୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀ⠀ ♱⠀ ꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨

Am I really the last? 

Am I really the only unicorn there is?

୧‿̩͙ ˖︵ ꕀ⠀ ♱⠀ ꕀ ︵˖ ‿̩͙୨

Some more information:

- All characters will be aged up to 17 and above.

- There will be no romantic behaviour between any of the professors and children.

- A little profanity will be there sprinkled around chapters and so on.

- Hey! Reader you there! I hope you enjoy this book! 

- Don't forget to leave small comments here and there, I'm sure they will light up my day.

- And don't forget! Have fun reading!