Chapter 4📿

Chapter 4

Flashback                  2004

"There you go...Ahhh fuckkk" Hawk moaned and groaned as he watched a pure amateur Denes take notes and learn fast on how to devour his dick. He tossed his head back as Denes swallowed all those inches once again before gagging hard. His head swiftly came off of his dick and he gasped for much needed air.

Hawk chuckled, "you sure you never sucked dick before..."

Denes stared at him in the dark as the moon shining thru gave just enough light for Hawk to see not only his head nod of "no" but those beautiful dick sucking tears swelling in his eyes. Denes grabbed the base of his dick and slowly went back down as Hawk laughed, "You hungry for that dick already huh? It's already looming in your head. Dont you want to stop its been 15 minutes and the party is still going on. Aren't you afraid of someone—FUCK" Denes had dropped his head and went to sucking that dick like a monster.

"Gobble him up then" Hawk smirked knowing he was just saying that to make Denes not want to stop. He had mastered manipulation and Denes was falling right in his trap.

"So you don't wanna stop? I think you have won the bet with your roommate" Hawk whispered as he saw him slide off of it and rub the beautiful dark skinned mushroom head against his tongue. Hawk had got turned on as Denes freaky side was coming fully out. Hawk grabbed his dick and slapped it across Denes face a few times as he demanded, "Moan for Daddy!"

Denes was a bit hesitant at first as that big slab of meat slapped across his face once more.

"You heard me!"

Slap

"Im going to turn" Hawk started as he rubbed his dick over his lips as Denes mouth slowly parted and he smirked, "Look at you ready to take more down that throat pussy of yours. Not just yet. Until you obey me. Now moan for me! Im going to turn you out. You going to be my little baby?"

Slap

Denes caved and moaned, "Mmmhmm." Hawk smirked and asked him again as they suddenly heard footsteps coming up those stairs from the party. Hawk stuffed his dick forcefully into Denes' mouth and told him, "Breath control!" He held his head down as Denes nose dove into his lightly grown pubes.

"Don't move..." he whispered.

"YO HAWK YOU UP HERE?!" Matt Allen drunkly stated as he made his way up there.

"HAWK?!" He said again as he looked down the dark space.

"NOT ANOTHER STEP. Whats up!?" Hawk told him as Matt pressed against the wall by the stairs and drank some beer from the can in his hand. Hawk couldn't make out the brand. Denes slightly gagged causing more saliva to slid down the base and his ball sack.

"Oh you got a bitch up here. I know that sound from anywhere. Well Ill let you get back to it we was about to do the keg but it seems to me you are occupied. Is it Mariah Manning? Every Alpha in here wants her ass. She looks bomb."

"MATT get the fuck out of here!" Hawk snapped as Matt tossed his hands up and flew back down stares just as Hawk released his hand and Denes head flew off the dick as he gasped for much needed air. He was about to fall back as Hawk caught his head with one hand and his dick with the other.

"Open wide!" He demanded as Denes was slightly light headed but still very much into this entire scenario. He felt proud of himself and so he opened his glistening mouth once more as ropes of hot man cum shot directly into his mouth. Hawk toes curled as he panted and groaned as he empty his kids all down Denes' throat. He snapped, "Now swallow your reward. Tasty right?" Denes swallowed as this new taste had arose his tastebuds. It tasted not as bad as he would have thought.