Chapter 5(Part 1)📿

Chapter 5 (Part 1)

Dinner

Denes Monroe

"And the cornbread is complete" I said smirking as the smells around the kitchen raped my nostrils. I placed the hot pan down and drizzled the honey over it and admired my work. Hell, I still had it and now it was time for me to go and get dressed.

"Ross?" I said in a high pitch toned as he came rushing from the dining area.

"Well damn who the hell is this Hawk? Should I be jealous?" Ross joked not knowing he should not even compete where he doesn't compare. I slid out of the mittens and joked, "What you mean by that?"

"I mean I worked for you for some time now and had one BBQ...fire but this is Sunday Dinner type shit." Ross explained lifting up a pot top and smelling the collard greens.

"I mean my anniversary is a few days away so I had to perfect this meal, plus it's been awhile since Ive seen Hawk—so I wanted to impress an old friend." I explained much more than I should have. Ross chuckled, "So who is he like what he does?" Ross leaned on the island and exhaled, "He was always into Art. He literally can paint with no eyes or hands. He that talented. He came from a family of art dealers and gallery owner's."

"Oh so in other words Hawk Kincaid is wealthy. Maybe I need to bat an eye or" he started as I shot him a look and he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Im kidding"

"Im kidding"

He walked over towards me and grabbed the front of my pants. He looked up at me and stared at me with those beautiful soulful eyes.

"You know I only get freaky for you...now no one has returned yet and I was thinkinggg" Ross started as we heard the front door burst open as he moved his hand. Great, now my dick hard. I turned to block it with the island as Kate and Marni. Carrying plethora of bags.

She swiftly stated, "A few things were on sale so do not bite my head off." I seen the name of the bags and trust me it was no damn sale.

"I used to Quicksilver" she said with a yikes face because its her admitting she had to used the joint account so some came from her...oh thats the discount. That definitely killed my boner as I walked around and we hugged and Marni added, "It smells freaking amazing. I do not have a shift tonight so Im personally begging for an extra placemat."

"Kate had already called me earlier when you two screamed about some Louis Vuitton scarf" Ross said as he faked returned from the dining area.

Kate laughed, "Oh babe Hawk should be arriving soon. Go get ready. Marni and I will be in the den drinking wine. Are the kids here yet?" She went over to the small wine cellar and I exhaled, "No, but Ally txted me like 20 minutes ago they was on the way."

I made my way up to our bedroom and quickly went to the bathroom. I smelled of so many spices, fire, and food aromas. I dropped down to my birthday suit and stepped into the his&hers glass shower. I turned on the hot water and it cascaded down from above me. I closed my eyes and relished in being boiled like a lobster. I rubbed over my pecs and nipples making them extremely hard. They were super sensitive and I usually do not let Kate play with them. I cower under her easily...

When Hawk found out he used it to his advantage every damn time during our "study" sessions. It used to make me shoot cum like a motherfucker. He loved making me just as satisfied as he was being treated. Just thinking of him I found my hand running down my washboard abs, to my shaven pubic area, and grabbing my semi-hard dick. I panted as I leaned against the walls and started jacking my dick. I closed my eyes and replayed Hawk's dick in my mouth at the cigar lounge. It's been replaying all damn day. I had to make sure this morning it truly happened. I grabbed my underwear and seen the cum stains. He had me oozing just from pleasing him.