Chapter 1📿

Chapter 1

December 19th                                                     2024

Denes Monroe

Pop

The bubbles from the Dom Perignon rushed out of the tip of the bottle as myself and my assistant, Ross, held our glasses in perfect position to catch every single last drop. Ross laughed and said, "You are going to run the entire company by 2025. You just got your biggest client ever. You literally have the highest earnings this year in the company. You raked in 22 million dollars for these motherfuckers."

We cheered and took a sip. We say down on my Zuri Furniture black sofa and I smiled to the roof.

"Ross I know I pushed you a little too hard these past few months, but I knew I can get this account with us. Im happy they trust I can make them more money than their last investors." I told him as he sat up and told me look around as we stared thru the glass at the dim-light, empty offices.

"See being the last one out has its perks. It's evident I am working the hardest. A lot of the assistants want my spot, don't let their scared looks fool you. The commission and base pay better over here." He said as he smiled at me. He was 26, still living at home, and making 5K-10K a week with me. I can call him to clean Folgers shit off the back terrace and he would be at my house in full gear. Folgers is my family's Great Dane. My wife has a coffee obsession if the name did not give it away.

"Oh before I forget!" He said clapping as he stood up at his 5'6 stance and rushed out the office and out to his desk. What the hell this kid got going on? I leaned forward and saw he was digging deep in his desk. The way he had bent down made the perfect arch in his back as those suit pants hugged his small waist and round ass perfectly. I licked my lips as he finally returned to full posture. I stood up as I clapped. The dim lights brightened a bit more in the for corners of my corner office.

"I know Kate has been on your ass about finding the perfect anniversary gift and well while we was in Cannes for Fashion Week I sort of overheard her speaking about this pendant that she lost in Aruba..." he said as he eluded to saving my ass. Our anniversary is a few days away and I had no idea of what to get. I was going to buy time by pushing it all into a big Christmas. We got married at 21. Her catholic parents was not letting her push twins out before walking down the aisle. Their faces when they met the black boy who "corrupted" their perfect daughter still makes me laugh. They have came around a lot. Especially when I landed this job 15 years ago. Kate focuses went to our twins and her blog. It's a sex & relationship advice sort of thing. Her gift from me last year was an app so it was easier to speak with her fans.

"The Scorpio Pendant. It's her zodiac sign." I told Ross as he smiled and pulled the box out.

"I searched every jeweler connect my father has. And after 45 failed attempts, they had it. It looks better in my opinion." He told me as he walked up to me and handed me the box. I opened it and exhaled, "Ross its perfect. Thanks for this man." I hugged him as he replied, "No problem." It went quiet as the hug lingered more seconds than it needed to. I put the box down on the table as I felt his hands rubbing down my abdomen, down my dress shirt.

"Ross what you doing?" I whispered as he started to get shorter as I realized he was getting down on his knees as I was back standing fully up. He made it to waist level and started tugging at my Louis Vuitton belt as I grabbed his wrists.

"Ross, what you doing? You and I both agreed in Cannes that was it. Kate was in the other room. Now you bringing me a gift for her and now you want to suck my dick?" I asked him as he sucked his teeth.