Chapter 2: New hero's have arrived

At the park we see a bridge where a few people are walking over all awhile underneath the bridge we see three figures standing near outside of the tunnel with their hoods covering their face as the trio discuss on about Revi and Vice.

??? 2: Looks like this is going to be a lot more harder than we thought.

??? 3: No kidding. It seems they have the technology to use the vistamps against us.

??? 2: Yeah.

??? 1: In that case let us see how good they are.

Then out of the darkness behind them two monsters step forward as they all turn to face them while the female figure smirks and says.

??? 1: (smirk) Time to show them our power.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n in what seems like a classroom with George explaining more about the Deadman as well as Giff. He shows him and Vice images as well as a tomb where Giff is being kept for millions of years.

George: As you can see here this tomb contains Giff and once he is released then he will spread chaos to the world. That is why his followers wishes to revive him. They believe he will grant them powers or something like that.

Y/n: So Fenix is formed to not only research ancient history but also protecting the world from them?

George: That's right. The Vistamp is what they use to turn people into deadman. We managed to re-create it for the Revice driver system so it will allow you and Vice to transform into riders.

Vice: So in short we're super hero's? Awesome! I'm gonna kick So many butt's!

Y/n: So how many are those Deadman?

George: Who knows. It could be a lot but that's when you come in. You two have one job and that is protecting the world from the Deadman and other threats.

Y/n: Huh....Well i never imagine this would happen. But it's not like I have a choice do I?

Vice: I'm telling you this is going to be epic! We're gonna kick So many butt's!

George: Well we might as well clean the mess up but I'll give you a call whenever there is news.

Y/n: Right. Later George.

A while later he leaves the building and decided to head home So he can have a breather. While walking he pulled out his Rex Vistamp and thinjs about it for a moment. He never thought to become some kind of super hero.

While walking he walk by an alleyway and heard laughter and then he turn to see a group of punk teens surrounded what looked like a injured pokemon.

Y/n: Hey you kids!

He rush in and his calls scared them which they ran off. They disappeared around the corner and Y/n rush up while Vice says.

Vice: What scary cats.

Y/n looks down and sees to be a injured Eevee. He quickly picks him up and immediately take the Eevee to the Pokemon Centre for treatment.

Soon he arrived there and rush over to Nurse Joy and told her what happened which she immediately have her Chanseys to take the injured Eevee for treatment while Y/n stays and wait for news.