Chapter 5: Missing trainer

It was the middle of the night at the forest within the Paldea region where we see a female trainer training with her pokemon name Pawmo.

They were doing their usual training like always and once they were done Pawmot sat down for a bit while the female trainee came over and pick up her pokemon.

???: (smile) Nice work Pawmot.

Then she look around and realise it was night which she didn't realise.

???: Welp, I think we should head home.

Pawmo agree and they were making their way back to civilization. Then suddenly she heard something in the bushes so she turn and look around.

???: Hello? Whose there?

There was more noise which she wasn't afraid but smiled and call out.

???: (smile) If you wanna have a pokemon battle, them come out and let's battle!

Then there was silence which she thought was probably a wild pokemon so she turn and make her leave. Suddenly something burst out od the bushes and rushes towards her, she turn around and all we hear is a scream from her.

(Intro)

(Next day)

Y/n and Serena arrive at the Paldea region and they make their way to the heart of the Mesagoza Paldea. Once there they were amazing how large is Naranja Academy. Y/n even took a picture of the Academy.

Vice: That is some fancy school alright.

Y/n: So this is where we find this trainer?

Serena: You mean Nemona? Yeah. She's a really good trainer ans she is willing to teach new trainers.

Y/n: You think she'll be available?

Serena: (smile) Of course she will. She loves pokemon battling.

Vice: Probably not the only thing she will love.

Y/n just sighs and when they climb up the final step they noticed a crowd of students along with teachers looking around and they look concerned.

They walk over to one of the teachers and Y/n ask him.

Y/n: Excuse me but what's going on?

Male teacher: Well one of our students is missing.

Serena: That's horrible. Who is it?

Male teacher: Nemona. She hasn't arrive in class and not anywhere in the school. It's not like her to be this late.

Serena: (shocked) No way.

Y/n: She must be kidnapped.

Male student: Could it be Team Star?

Male teacher: Not sure. They may have cost trouble to the school but never like this.

Y/n: Whose Team Star?

Male teacher: A gang within the Paldea region. They usually start trouble with the school but I don't think they will do something like this.

Vice: Then let's go over there and beat their sorry asses!

???: Excuse me, but you must be Y/n L/n, right?

Then a old man came over to the two while fixing up his glasses a bit while Y/n reply.

Y/n: Yes sir.