Chapter 3: Arriving at Kalos

We see a plan flying over the ocean. We see a few flying type pokemon flying along side the plane as the plane arrives at the Kalos region.

The plane mades a landing at the airport and soon we see people climbing out of the plane and among them we see Y/n stepping down the steps and looking around to see he arrive at the Kalos region.

He sees the tower within Lumoise City as he gets excited when Vice appears next to him.

Vice: The Kalos region. How first stop at a region.

Y/n: (smile) Seems so. Come on, let's get get to our hotel and contact George.

Vice: Roger that!

And so they follow the crowd of people out of the airport and into Lumoise City so Y/n can get to a hotel and contacts George of his arrival at the region.

(Intro)

(Sometime later)

We see a nice looking hotel where Y/n and Vice is staying at. Y/n release his pokemons to spread their legs and play around while he steps outside and calls George. He stands out of the halls as he waits for George to answer and soon he answered.

George: (phone) Ah Y/n! You arrive at the Kalos region?!

Y/n: Yep and we rent out a hotel.

George: (phone) Brilliant! Okay, so here is the situation. We got reports that Lumoise City is being tormented by a  creature. Some say it is a pokemon but after seeing the images on the internet, we see it is no pokemon but rather a Deadman.

Y/n: Any clues to where it might be?

George: (phone) No. It only comes out at night but that's when you come in. Ask around and see if you can find anything and if possible, sty at night and see what will happen. I've spoke with a professor in the city that you are in, he may give you more details about it.

Y/n: Right. Talk to you later, bye.

Once he ended the call and opens the door to sees Tyrunt being chased by Eeve, Gible, Cubone and Charmander. Then Tyrunt trip on something and fell onto the ground.

The rest came over and help her up. Once she was up she smiled along with the rest. Y/n smiled back and looks over to Treecko still training hard.

Y/n: (smile) You really wanted to battle do you?

Treecko node to him which he just sigh and then he tells him.

Y/n: (smile) Tell you what. Whenever a trainer wants to battle us, then you'll be my first pokemon to battle.

Treecko is pleased as he return his pokemon apart of Treecko to his pokeball while Treecko climb up to his shoulder and holds on while Vice comes over.

Vice: So, where to first?

Y/n: George told me a professor we can talk to about this flying Deadman. He may have some information that course be useful.

Vice: Did he sent the address?

Y/n:.............

Vice: Well....Time to bother some people by asking them where this damn professor is.