Chapter 1: Our gift

Narrator: The Pokemon world! Homed to countless amount of Pokemons living in such a peaceful world. You can find them anywhere. From the wilderness of forest, to the bottoms of the ocean and to even the blue skies. Pokemon is everywhere to be found with trainers all around the world forming friends and help them to achieve their goals. We follow one trainer who wishes to be the best Pokemon trainer like no other. His name is Ash-

???: Hey Narrator guy!

Narrator: Huh?! Who are you?

???: Doesn't matter who I am but what does matter is that your focusing on the wrong main character here! This isn't Ash's story! Just get out of here!

Narrator: (pushed away) Wait what i- (thrown out of the window) Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Vice: (clap his hands) Here you go that annoying and lame Narrator is gone. Who even hired that dude? Anyways.....Hi folks! Names Vice your badass and cool inner Demon Vice! Now you may thought this is about this Ash or whoever that kid is but nope! It's not! We follow a story of another trainer who isn't like the rest of the trainers but a interesting story. A story about the greatest, the most awesomeness and the most badass person you ever seen! (Whisper) Alo with a even more cool inner demon like say me. (Normal voice) Now sit down, grab some snacks and sit or lay down if you are in the bed and enjoy an epic tale that make you all wondering. What the fuck did I sigh up for?! Well.....see ya folks!

(Intro)

(Y/n's bedroom)

We see the blinds closed as the bedroom is dark where we see Y/n L/n laying in bed sleeping. He snores lightly as things seems quiet when suddenly his alarm on his phone started to ring. Y/n groans a bit and sets it to snooze mode and falls back to sleep.

Then the door of his bedroom cracks open and a small creature enters his room. It make its way towards his bed and soon it climbs onto his and gets on top of Y/n.

It rasied a large object over the ceiling while Y/n is sleeping and then throws it down.

Y/n: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay okay I'm awake! I'm awake!

He immediately woke up from all the hitting and turns on his lamp to see Cubone on his bed as he sighs and tells Cubone.

Y/n: You really needed to find ways to wake me up instead of hitting me with your bone.

Cubone stared at him for a moment and then hits him on the head once more. Y/n just sighs as he leave his bed and gets changed. Once changed he walked up to his blinds and open to reveal sunlight along with the veiw of the city.

He stares at it for a bit and then leaves to meet up with other pokemons. When he first came to the living room he sees Tryunt ran across the living room with a box on her head as she soon slammed her body onto the wall amd falls to the ground.

Y/n just chuckle a little as he walked over and took the box off of her which she licks him to say thank you.

Y/n: (chuckle) Your such a silly girl aren't you.

She smiled which made her smiled as well. He enter the kitchen and sees Treecko training while Gible and Charmander is sleeping. Soon the three can scene that Y/n is here and they came over to greet him.

Y/n: (kneel down) Morning everyone. Let's have a nice breakfast shall we?

They agree and moments later we see his pokemon having some pokefood while Y/n is making his own. He was in the middle cooking his breakfast when a ghostly figure appear behind him as demon like claws gently grab Y/n's shoulders from behind and in a deep a demonic voice he spoke.