Capture the flag turns sketchy car ride

Heather watched as Percy was pushed into the creek while Thalia began apologizing. A wave suddenly erupted from the creek, swirling into the air as it blasted Thalia.

Percy stood up, completely dry while the daughter of Zeus had been soaked.

"Yeah," he growled. "I didn't mean to do that either."

Chiron trotted towards them.

"Enough!" Chiron ordered, his gaze flickered between the kids of Zeus and Poseidon, both of them shaking with rage.

But the tree ring didn't listen, instead, her spear was pointed outward towards Percy. "You want some?" she growled. "Waterboy?"

Percy glanced at the crowd around him and Thalia, his eyes catching his sister's. She was the only one close enough to him who called him "waterboy." The only one who got to call him that was Annabeth and she mostly called him "Seaweed Brain."

"You don't get to call me that," he grumbled.

"Why not? I think it suits you."

"Only my friends get to call me that and the last time I checked, you are not my friend."

Percy then raised Riptide while glaring at Thalia. "Bring it on, Pinecone face!"

Travis, Conner, Kenzie, and Chandler walked to Heather's side to watch the fight closer.

"Where's your brother?" Travis asked Heather.

"In Poseidon's palace doing some off-time work for him," she answered.

"Why aren't you joining them?" Conner asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" Heather said, turning to him.

"Well, the big three have a history of having big fights, and this looks like a big fight."

"That doesn't mean that I should-"

Then, a bolt of lightning shot towards Heather. She didn't see it coming, so it knocked her off her feet, her forehead getting a huge burn mark afterward.

Heather managed to heal herself, but she looked at the daughter of Zeus with an angry expression.

Thalia's eyes widened as she started apologizing to her.

"Heather!" Thalia said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit that at you! I'm sorry!"

The campers looked at the daughter of Hades in shock as her eyes turned a midnight black. They all stepped back as Heather raised her hand and a large shadow hand came out and grabbed Thalia by the neck, choking her.

She could hear Percy screaming at her to stop and let her go. But she didn't listen. Instead, she clenched her hand, choking her harder.

She didn't stop even when she saw that Thalia was turning blue. She smiled knowing she liked to see her in pain.

Her friends also tried to stop her, but she just enclosed them in a shadow bubble. The Hunters stepped back, not even trying to stop her.

It was only when she felt vines enclose around her that she finally stopped. She looked over, thinking it was one of the Demeter kids, but she then caught the eye of the wine god, who had his hand up. He was the one trapping her in the vines.

"Dionysus!" she shouted, her voice scarily deep. "Let me go!"

But Dionysus didn't let go. He just stared at her.

Fortunately, Thalia fell onto the ground, gasping for air. Travis, Conner, Chandler, and Kenzie were also out of their bubble and they came running towards Heather.