Part 2

Loki had been going through an inward struggle since he arrived at the compound. 

He knew that while the Avengers were not set on killing him, he knew that many of them were still very uncomfortable around him. Especially Clint. Which is to be understood, considering the fact that he mind controlled him. And he knows that Bruce still doesn't quite trust him either. He wanted them to trust him, seeing as he is Peter's father. 

He is not sure however that telling the Avengers that he was mind controlled will make any difference. 

Many people were injured by his hands. 

Many people died by his hands, not to mention Agent Coulson. 

Tony Start nearly died because of him. The man who has served as Peter's father figure while he was otherwise unable to. 

His ledger is stained red and he doesn't know if he can clean it.

Much less how he can be a good dad to Peter. 

__________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, it's been a while since I wrote a chapter.

I had decided to take a break from writing, as there were personal matters going on in my life (Nothing bad). I will be continuing Peter Lokison 2. However when I first started to write the second part I had no clear view of what I wanted to write and how I wanted it to end. So if any of you have anything in particular that you would like to see, any questions that you have from Part 1 that you would like answered, then please comment and I will do my best to incorporate it into the story. 

AVENGERS

Assemble