THIRTEEN

"Not a word more" Karan growled looking at everyone around them. He held Tripura's hand and walked out of the club while tears rolled continuously down her cheeks.

As soon as they occupied the backseat in the car and the driver zoomed the car on the street towards the home, Karan pulled her to him by wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

She hid her face in his shoulder and silently cried.

"Don't take their words to heart Tripura.." He whispered caressing her hair.

"They said right.." she mumbled.

"Now you don't make me angry.."

Tripura peeked up from his shoulder and he warned her "I'm serious, you're perfect... you're mine, I won't allow anyone to utter a word against you.."

"But they were right, I'm not of your standard and I'm not good looking.." she sniffled making Karan angry.

"You're fucking beautiful and sexy Tripura, you don't know but it's so damn hard to control myself since the day I met you.." He grumbled under his breath.

"And you're my girlfriend now, so I won't tolerate anyone talking bad about you.. even if it's you.."

Tripura buried her face in his chest while he kissed her head.

They soon reached Khanna Mansion and as soon as Tripura was about to enter her room, he carried her to his room making her squeal when he suddenly picked her up in bridal style.

He threw her gentle on the bed and hovered over her "I'll make you mine tonight, then you won't think about any standard difference or bring any difference between us"

She gulped feeling her heart racing against her ribs. Karan placed his lips on hers and kissed her hungrily while she moaned in his mouth, grabbing the fistful of his silky locks.

He broke the kiss when he felt her struggling to breathe. He rested his forehead against hers and then parted after few minutes to look into her eyes "Can I make you mine?"

"Hum aapke hi hain.." She mumbled which made him smile.

Karan ripped the dress off her body which made her gasp.

"Bohot mehengi.."

"Shh!" He placed his finger on her lips and looked down at her enchanting body.

Tripura bit her lip and shut her eyes tight clutching the bed sheet on either sides.

He pecked her lips and started sucking them which made her moan. Ignited by her moan, he started passionately kissing her while her hands went around his neck enjoying the kiss.

He broke the kiss and looked aorund her eyes. He pecked her cheek and pulled out his shirt before throwing it away somewhere in the room.

Tripura flushed and shut her eyes tight anticipating his touch. But instead she shivered when he buried his face in her neck and dropped a few kissed there.

"Sleep" He mumbled holding her firmly.

Tripura opened her eyes with a frown on her face "Aap so rahe hain?"

"Haan, kyun? Tumhe kuch chahiye?" He asked breathing on her neck.

Tripura gulped "Aap... aap kuch... nahi karenge?"

"No, I want you to do something to me first.."

"Matlab?"

Karan lifted his face up and lightly chuckled seeing her confused expression.

"Matlab yeh ki... I won't do anything until you do anything to me.."

"Anything matlab kuch bhi?"

Karan nodded and she asked "Jaise?"

He was adoring her innocence "Jaise ki.... You can kiss me anywhere or give me hickeys or you know... give me a blowjob.."

"Bllowjob? Aapko pasand hai?"

"Bilkul but if you like it tab hi warna I don't need it.."

"Aise kaise main aapko nahi dungi... main zaroor banaungi aapke liye.."

"Banaungi matlab?" Karan frowned and she said "Haan, aapko pasand hai toh main kaise nahi bana sakti aapke liye.."

Karan started laughing so hard that his stomach hurt.

"Aap has kyun rahe hain?" She pouted cutely.

Karan tried to control himself and said chuckling "Oh god! Tripura seriously?"

"Kya hua?"

He caressed her cheek and pecked her lips before saying "Kuch nahi, sojao.."

"Batayiye na.."

"You're too pure for this world Tripura, just sleep hmm?" He pecked her lips again and she felt something in her stomach, making her crave his kisses.

"Ek aur kiss dijiye na.." she mumbled shyly making Karan chuckle and peck her lips but for a little longer this time.

"My girlfriend is getting too much demanding han?" He teased to which she bit her lip and said "Sorry.."

"Hey.. isme sorry kya? If you won't be demanding to me then who'll be? I like my girlfriend asking me for things.."

Tripura smiled which made him smile. He buried his face in her nec, hugging her close before covering them with the duvet and murmured "Good night.."

Tripura instantly fell asleep in his warm embrace not giving a care that she was just in her inners as mentally she had surrendered herself to him, knowing girls need to surrender to their husband no matter what. But instead of claiming her as his right, he just gave her so much love and cuddled her to sleep. She couldn't feel safer than this ever.

The next morning Karan was drinking his coffee with Vishal explaining him the schedule for the day.

Tripura came to the living and said "Vishal bhaiya, kya aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki blowjob kya hota hai?"

Karan choked badly on his coffee while Vishal's eyes widened.

"Bataiye na.. mujhe inke liye bana na hai par yeh bata hi nahi rahe.." She pouted cutely at him.

Vishal started laughing madly making her frown "Aap bhi hass rahe hain?"

"Tripura what is this?" Karan glared at her and she pouted "Gussa kyun kar rahe hain, aapke liye hi toh puch rahi hun... aapne bataya nahi.. vishal bhaiya toh seekha sakte hain na mujhe.."

Karan's eyes widened at this and Vishal laughed holding his stomach.

________________________________

🫢Cutie Tripura bhaari pad gayi karan par 😂😂

Do vote and comment guys please❤️🥺