NINETEEN

"Date? Matlab?" Tripura asked blankly to which Karan slightly chuckled "Date is where we will will spend some time together, only you and me"

Tripura smiled "Abhi bhi toh wohi kar rahe hain.."

"Date is special. It's where we need to be dressed for each other and go on dinner or have fun, there are many types of dates like dinner date, games date, shopping date, home date... whatever you wish to do has a name"

Tripura listened carefully and finally smiled "Wow, this feels exciting.."

This made Karan smile as Tripura agreed for the date.

"Also I wanted to ask you something.." He said slowly unsure for a beat.

Tripura looked at him.

"Will you... only if you're comfortable... I mean... would you mind....um..." Karan was fighting hard to form a decent sentence.

Tripura frowned "Kya hua? Boliye na.."

Karan sighed before shifting closer and cupping her cheek as he spoke "Will you shift to my room?"

Tripura smiled in response which made him frown.

"Actually, I feel good sleeping next to you. I mean, I don't feel lonely and scared. And anyways for me you're my husband, so I don't mind shifting at all" Tripura was all smiles.

Karan couldn't help but feel his heart melting at this adorable girl infront of him.

He leaned in and pecked her lips quickly before pulling away. Tripura's eyes widened and she looked around before looking back at him with flushed cheeks.

"Koi dekhleta toh.."

"Toh kya... girlfriend ho meri.. kuch bhi kar sakta hun main tumhare saath.." He winked teasingly which made her shudder slightly.

Grasping her expressions which lost the smile, he said softly "Hey, I didn't mean it in a wrong way. I'll do stuff only if you are willing to let me do.."

Tripura let out a small sigh before giving him her beautiful smile which in return made him smile.

Tripura got dressed in a beautiful black simple yet elegant gown which Karan had chose for her.

Karan dressed himself in a white shirt and black overcoat with black pants and shoes. He gelled his hair backward and waited in the living room for the beauty to come downstairs.

The sound of the heels made him look up from his phone. The moment his eyes landed on the girl walking down while holding his gaze, his heart stopped for a moment before it started beating in a fast pace which he never felt before.

Tripura came and stood infront of with a wide smile "I'm feeling so pretty in this dress, how do I look?" She twirled around a little which made him smile to see her so happy.