SEVENTEEN

She shuddered against him as he slipped another hand under her kurti and caressed her waist on either side with both of his hands.

"Choriye na.." She mumbled but instead she was the one clutching his T-shirt tightly while he was only softly caressing her waist without holding her.

This made him chuckle and she opened her eyes to look up at him with a frown.

"Pakda tumne hai" He whispered with a smirk and releasing his words, she quickly left his T-shirt and tried to move away when he gripped her waist and pulled her back to him. She gasped as her front collided with his as he caged her in his arms.

"Kya-kya kar rahe hain aap.." Tripura's stuttered nervously.

He smiled seeing his marvellous effect on her and leaned in to peck her lips for a quick second making her cheeks flush.

"Relax, I won't do anything unless you ask me to" He whispered near her ear huskily and leaned back but not before sensually brushing his lip across her earlobe.

Tripura shivered in his arms and pouted at the loss of his warmth as he left her craving for more.

He's such a tease, ain't he *chuckles*

Karan laid back on the bed with one his arm under his head as he looked at her with a tiny smirk "Don't you wanna sleep?"

Tripura bit her lip and slowly walked to the bed but didn't sit or lay down, she stood next to him and mumbled "Couldn't you have atleast kissed me?"

Karan was amused at her complaint "Didn't I say that I won't do anything, until and unless you do something to me.."

She pouted at him cutely and he smirked "Do one thing to me and I swear, I'll do everything you want and more.."

Her heart raced as he licked her lower lips feeling something pool at her core. His words were enough to ignite the building desire in her.

She pressed her thighs together which were noticed by him as she shifted on her place.

"I can really help you Tripura, just fucking do something to me..." He grumbled wanting to touch her the way only he can touch her.

She bit her lip just gazing at him feeling so damn nervous that she was almost near a nervous breakdown.

Karan observed her for seconds and then chuckled all of a sudden making her confuse.

"What happened?" She mumbled slowly and he looked at her with a teasing grin "You can't do it.."

Her eyes brows narrowed "Why?"

"Because you can't, now come and sleep" He said and turned away from her showing her his back.

Tripura huffed before she laid down behind him and hugged him tightly from back.

Karan smiled silently as he felt her pressing her cheek on his back.

"Yeah you can only hug me but that for sure doesn't count in to make me do something to you" He chuckled.

Tripura huffed again and if only he glanced at her, he would fucking melt at her adorable face.

"Kuch ho raha hai.." She complained frustratedly.

Karan suppressed his chuckle knowing well that it's the first time she's getting this feeling. Otherwise all she got was pain in the past. Suddenly this thought clenched his heart and he turned around to find her damn cute as she looked irritated and frustrated with this feeling.

Karan smiled and pecked her cheek which made her look at him with puppy eyes subconsciously "Kya ho raha hai?"

"I'll make this feeling go away.." He mumbled and slipped his hand into her pants without any warning.

She almost screamed in panic and he hovered over her letting his hand to rest on her panty "Shh, I'll make you feel better.."

Tripura gulped as he looked at her with dark eyes. She held his shoulders and he looked into her eyes to find fear.

"Trust me lo-... um I mean.. you trust me?" Karan fumbled with words realising he was going to call her love.

Tripura nodded tightening her grip on his shoulders.

He leaned in and placed his lips on hers before starting to suck the life out of her. Tripura moaned in his mouth and he slipped his fingers inside her panty which made her jerk up in reflex.

He let go of her lips as they panted for air.

"Relax, breathe..." He mumbled in his deep voice and she looked into his eyes trying to breathe.

He let his fingers roam around her clit before he started rubbing it. Tripura moaned dugging her nails in his shoulders over the fabric of his T-shirt.

He descended his lips on hers and went on rubbing her clit making her break the kiss and moan as she tried to breathe.

Karan pulled her pants down along with her panty. He slipped down and inhaled her intimacy before placing his lips there.

Tripura shrieked opening her eyes and tried to move away but he held her thighs strongly and lifted his face to look at her "Trust me love.."

Tripura's heart swarmed the moment she heard 'love' and she surrendered herself to her husband as he started pleasuring her with his tongue. She clutched the pillow underneath her head and moaned as she licked and suck on her clit.

She loved whatever he was doing to her and soon felt something building up.

"Soemthing... something is..." She stuggled between her moans and Karan pushed one of his fingers in her slit which made her scream "Ahhhhhhh...."

He started moving his finger as he licked her clit.

She was damn wet and near her orgasm. He inserted another finger and pushed his fingers in and out of her while he continued eating her.

Tripura couldn't hold back after a minute and cried out loud as she squirted all over his face.

Relief washed over her as she laid breathing heavily with her face covered in sweat and her lips curving in smile of content.

Karan smiled seeing her and then kissed over her vagina making her open her eyes and look at him.

Her eyes widened as she realised what she had done seconds ago.

Karan chuckled wiping his face with a wet cloth "You taste so good.."

"Did... did I... pee?" Tripura stuttered shutting her eyes tightly feeling really embarrassed.

Karan laughed out loud on that while she palmed her face as tears stung her eyes.

He came over her and pulled down her hands only to stop chuckling and look at her seriously as he saw tears trickling down her cheeks.

________________________________

A quick update for y'all lovely people🙈

Do vote and comment pleaseee🥺❤️

No update if the comments are less😭🙈