TWENTY THREE

"Tripura, did you have lunch?" Karan asked over the call.

"Yes, you?" She asked through the landline.

"Yes, I'll be home in sometime okay? I miss you"

Tripura smiled "I miss you too"

Karan smiled and disconnected the call.

"Are you falling in love my friend?" Vishal whispered for only Karan to hear.

Karan glared at his dear friend "She's my girlfriend"

"Yeah but I asked if you're falling in love with your girlfriend?" Vishal winked teasingly.

Karan rolled his eyes "Shutup"

"Shh! Karan what's wrong?" One of his co-stars asked to which he shook his head and apologised.

It was evening when he reached home and found Tripura with a pout sitting on the couch in the living.

He cleared his throat which made her look up and a huge smile spread across her face as she got up and ran to him.

Karan laughed as he stumbled back with the force she ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. He rubbed her back slowly and pressed his lips on her head "Good evening baby"

"I was so bored without you" She pouted against his chest complaining.

"Aw my baby! I'm sorry... if it wasn't for work I wouldn't have left" He pressed another kiss on her head.

"Mujhe bhi le chalte saath" She complained.

"Baby today was only script reading, tum bore hojaati"

"Mujhe nahi acha lagta aapke bina" She looked up at him still not leaving him.

Karan felt his heart warm up.

"Mujhe bhi" He whispered caressing her cheek.

"Please kal se mat jaana mujhe chorrkar" She pleaded and he chuckled before kissing her forehead "Okay, I'll try my best to take you with me"

Tripura smiled and let go of him "Aap fresh hojaiye, aapke liye coffee lekar aati hun"

"Tum chalo mere saath, coffee ke liye log hain"

"Nahi, mujhe banana hai aapke liye coffee.." She pouted and he couldn't help but agree and walk upstairs.

Tripura went up with the coffee and saw him talking over the call dressed in a shorts and T-shirt. 

He grabbed the cup from her and sipped on it while talking to Vishal.

He disconnected and then looked at her with a smile "It's yum"

Tripura giggled and karan smiled "I love the sound of your voice baby"

She blushed and then asked "Kaisa gaya aapka din?"

"Tumhare bina bilkul acha nahi.." He pouted making her chuckle.

"Hum kab jaa rahe hain golgappe khane?" She asked with a wide smile which made him chuckle at her excitement "Tum theek ho abhi?"

"Haan"

"Thodi der mein chalte hain okay?"

Tripura agreed happily and like he said, after about an hour they left to have some golgappas.

"Beach bhi chalein?" Tripura turned her head to him who was driving the car.

"Baby, I'm sorry but beach? Main celebrity hun and mujhe dekhte hi logon ki bheed lag jayegi udhar"

Tripura pouted but agreed half-heartedly.

Her face scrunched when he pulled the car in to a five star restaurant "Hum yahan kyun aayen hain?"