16. baby and babe

Incoming call from
𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 🏐🥵

It was a quarter past midnight and you were laying on your bed, scrolling trough TikTok, when the notification popped up.

You raised an eyebrow.
They wanna face-time at this hour?

Not bothering to fix your messy hair since your room was in almost complete darkness anyway, you accepted the call.

Only two other people seemed to have entered the call by the time you had.

"Hey" You greeted them with a soft voice.

"Hi, babes" Terushima's grinned, happy that the only two people that answered his call were these two people.

"Hey, baby, and hey, babe" Kuroo, laying on his side, gave them a lazy smirk.

"Who's 'baby' and who's 'babe', though?" You asked, curious.
"Yeah, we never actually addressed the pet names" Terushima added.

Kuroo thought about it for a second, then answered by shrugging his shoulders.
"This time 'baby' was Y/n and 'babe' was Teru, but I switch it sometimes".

"To me you, Kuroo, are 'baby' and our Teru is 'babe'" You explained, involuntarily making Terushima blush at the 'our Teru'.

"Yeah, he gives 'baby' vibes, doesn't he?" Terushima asked, smiling in amusement at the type of conversation they were having.
"Yes, you could say so" You chuckled.

"Well" Kuroo interrupted the both of you.
"For me is easy" He started, a quite-attractive smirk growing on his face "Teru's daddy and Y/n's mommy".

You chuckled, hiding your face out of embarrassment when you felt it heating up because of the way he said it.

"Damn right, we are" Terushima said, chuckling.
"But, where's Gora when I need to prove him that I also get called 'daddy'?!" He added, making you and Kuroo laugh.

It was in that moment that someone else joined the call.

"Oh- hey, Kenma" You greeted him.
Said boy was sitting on his desk in front of a huge computer, which was the only light source of the dark room, and was wearing headphones around his neck.

"Late night gaming, again?" Kuroo asked with a sigh.
"Yeah" Kenma nodded his head, while looking between the other three people in the call with squinted eyes.

Kuroo sighed again at his answer.
"Kenma, we have practice tomorrow early in the morning. You should really go to sleep or else you'll be tired and I don't want to hear you compla-"

"Were y'all fucking on face time?"

Kuroo paused.
He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Kenma.
"What...?"

While Kuroo was a little taken aback and confused, you and Terushima had clearly heard Kenma's question — and damn, it sounded funny.
The two of you busted out laughing, while Kenma just shook his head at all three of you.
"Dumbasses" He muttered.

"We weren't" You decided to answer.
"But, I have to admit, I wouldn't mind if we were" You smirked, looking in between Kuroo and Terushima.

Terushima's eyebrows quirked up in surprise as his face expression turned into a suggestive look, while Kuroo, who finally recovered, matched your smirk.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go..." Kenma wore a look of disgust.
"I need a therapeutic session of Minecraft to recover from your horny asses" He announced, before quickly ending the call.

After a few seconds of laughing at Kenma's words, the three of you fell into a rather comfortable silence.

It was rare for you to not feel awkward in this type of situation, so you couldn't help but to smile at the idea that you felt so comfortable in their presence.