1: Camp Cretaceous.

(A/n) yes, we're starting off with the pov of Ben, just because i can and it would make a bit more sense. It fits better with the beginning of the book, so enjoy.

Ben's Pov:

This was not my idea, i didn't want to be here. But unfortunately my mom had made me, something about needing to face my fears. I didn't like it one bit, i'm already sick from the boat ride here. I didn't really know what to expect from this trip, apart from some vip exclusives and dinosaurs.

Not my idea of fun.

Don't get me wrong, i like dinosaurs. But i didn't necessarily wanted to see some in real life. In books and on computers screens would have been fine.

Now, i'm on some camp cretaceous trip with six other kids. Well, there are suppose to be seven of us, but only five showed up, me included. Where the last two were, i didn't really want to know. Some rich kids that get here by helicopter or something.

We had formed a line on the docks, just beside the ferry we took to get here. There are three girls and two boys, which i am one of. On the ride here, i noticed a girl with pink hair and using her phone constantly, there was this kid in athletic clothes, one that was excited and sounded like she came from Texas and there was the last of the other kids, a boy, he was staring at the island the entire time here.

I didn't fair well on the boat, i got sick rather quickly and threw up three times over the side of the boat. Even now, i am sure that i will throw up soon enough.

At least i hope that they won't pick on me for being a scaredy-cat.

In front of us, a man stood with a yellow head hand and a red Jurassic world shirt. He was walking in front of us and talking to us.

"Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers. You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous." The man explains, i felt the nausea come back.

I moved to the side of the docks and threw up my lunch. I hated getting sea sick all the time, but i didn't want to be here at all. The chances of seeing a dinosaur up close and within eating me point would be to big. I don't want to risk that.

"I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some. Hello, Ben." The man said as i held up my thumb.

I briefly smiled at the man, before i felt the nausea come back and the last bits of lunch left my stomach. Anyone would think i am pathetic right now. They probably think i am a loser or worse, a wimp.

"But you made it!" The man continued his speech of introducing us to the camp. "I'm Dave, head counselor. You heard that correctly; head honcho, big shot."

I heard a car coming our way with a lot of speed, i quickly joined the others as we all watched the car coming our way, it was a Jurassic World car, this one is designed with a loading space at the back. It was painted in the colours red and beige and was quickly coming towards us.

I hold my suitcase tightly in my hands and felt my heart race in my chest. Scared of who is coming out or what is going to happen.

The car quickly turned and screeched to a halt at the stairs in front of us. Which leads to the docks that we are standing on. Smoke came from the tires as it was completely halted before us and the car door opened to reveal a young woman in the same clothing as Dave.

"Ah, so sorry I'm late." Woman says as she slams the car door closed. "Welcome, campers! I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous." The woman tells us as she walks up to us and steps beside Dave.

Did Dave just lie? I looked between the two Jurassic World workers and it seemed that all of us campers were confused about who was the real head counsellor. I didn't know who to believe but by how awkward Dave suddenly was looking, i can assume that Roxie is the head counsellor and he isn't.