Chapter 1

Pinkpink village is where time carried on from the already rugged past in which the world was home to.
The people of this profusely proud hamlet had basic and minimalistic needs and so were satisfied and grateful in their self-sufficiency. These inhabitants were obvlivious by choice to what surrounded them, they thrived from common crops and animals local to them. Although they were not challenged in terms of their building capabilities, they resided in modest homes of which the exteriors were fashioned with warm oak planks which was seen as trendy by these rural dwellers of whom were once again ignorant to the unique possibilities open to them only biomes away. Glass windows, transparent and clear (which compliments the villagers) allows the soft and natural light of the day to illuminate the interior. As day transitions to night, these windows cast a cozy glow, creating a welcoming beacon into the darkened world.
The doors were all crafted from the same resilient oak, they hang slightly crooked on well-worn hinges. With each swing, it emits an echoing scream, which is a reassuring sound and perhaps speaks for the adventures these people were yet to embark upon.
They wore clothes of pure leather, they preferred to keep their preferences to a minimum and prioritised practicalities. The threats of the night were almost completely unknown to the community and so they found protection and security in the most basic level of defense provided by the clothes they wore.
Although the villagers had minimal needs, they all lived in harmony shown by the peaceful hums of villagers of which resonated in the air.

Four friends had grown up in this serene environment, their destinies intertwined since childhood. Ryan, Alfie, Emma, and Knox were inseparable, united by a shared bond forged through countless adventures, both joyous and mischievous.

Ryan, the leader of the group, harbored dreams of becoming the village's most renowned enchanter. He spent his days studying the art of imbuing weapons and books with magical properties. With a gleam in his eye, he'd spend hours experimenting with different combinations of experience and rare materials, hoping to unlock the secrets of ultimate power and protection. The enchanting table in his modest home was both his sanctuary and his obsession.
Alfie, on the other hand, was the wild card. His fascination with destruction was unmatched. TNT was his forbidden fruit, a temptation he had tasted once and had disastrous consequences. Years ago, in a reckless fit of curiosity, he had accidentally ignited his father's cow farm, resulting in fiery chaos and mooo-ving havoc. Although he had been forbidden from playing with explosives ever since, Alfie's inner fire for destruction still smoldered.
Emma, the quiet genius of the group, was the redstone prodigy. She possessed an innate ability to craft intricate redstone contraptions, solving problems with the precision of an engineer. Pinkpink marveled at her creations, and her room was a labyrinth of wires, buttons, and pressure plates, each connected to a marvelous invention. Her reputation had grown, with villagers frequently seeking her expertise for automation and innovation.
Knox, the carefree spirit among them, couldn't commit to a singular passion. He went with the flow of life, a free spirit who found joy in each day's adventure. Sometimes he joined Ryan in the enchanting room, tried to rein in Alfie's love for chaos, or admired Emma's ingenious contraptions with fascination. He was the heart of the group, the one who brought laughter and spontaneity to their shared experiences.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky with vibrant hues of orange and purple, the four friends gathered at the center of Pinkpink. It was a place of laughter, secrets, and dreams shared under the towering oak tree. The warm breeze carried the scent of blooming flowers, and the promise of a new day hung in the air.

With the village's inhabitants going about their daily routines and the night's stars beginning to twinkle above, the stage was set for the adventures of Ryan, Alfie, Emma, and Knox to unfold in a world where creativity and imagination knew no bounds. This is where their story began, in a world of blocks, friendship, and endless possibilities.