CHAPTER 49

DO FOLLOW xhighonwingsx

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

TO ALL MY READERS,

As promised ur new chapter (chapter 49)update is here, enjoy and thnks fr keeping patience. thnks fr all ur love and support.

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We saved your Daughter Mr Randhawa but we afraid that she might lose out in coma due to her inability to see hope in life anymore , she is so hinged to die , she doesn't want to give herself another chance,  so if you want to save your daughter Mr...

We saved your Daughter Mr Randhawa but we afraid that she might lose out in coma due to her inability to see hope in life anymore , she is so hinged to die , she doesn't want to give herself another chance,  so if you want to save your daughter Mr Randhawa I recommend talk to her she'll listen to you or else I'm sorry to say she would succumb to brain dead stage. 

Doctor gave the biggest shock to three people standing there. It felt as if the ground beneath their feet shifted and they would collapse any moment.

My-My Daughter? Randhir asked with tears in his eyes and was amused. 

Yes Mr. Randhawa, she has your DNA. We found out while it was in the lab for its research that it is eligible for you to give her blood or is there anything that might react in her body with your blood but we found out that she had your DNA in it and she is your daughter.. 

We'll leave for now. A nurse is appointed to take care of her , tomorrow I'll come again to see if she regains her consciousness then it's great but if not then I cannot say anything.  Doctor said and left the mansion while Randhir kneeled down and cried harder while Aleesha hugged him tightly.

Eshu we found her , we found her , my little plumcake,  my my little baby my ishani's treasure I found her eshu we found your princess baby.. but..but..why she doesn't want to live? Why she doesn't have hope and what is she doing here?