CHAPTER 50

DO FOLLOW xhighonwingsx

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

TO ALL MY READERS,

As promised ur new chapter (chapter 50)update is here, enjoy and thnks fr keeping patience. thnks fr all ur love and support.

vote, comment, share, and don't forget to add ur library or playlist so that u don't miss the notification whenever i update.

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's okay princess take your time we are here with you baby love and you know what I'm so so so happy I found my princess

It's okay princess take your time we are here with you baby love and you know what I'm so so so happy I found my princess.. it literally broke me .. while before aleesha could continue she saw the light in nandini's eyes fading as if her eyes turned dead and hollow and she realized the reason which broke her and she immediately ran to her room unable to bear the hurt..

Did-Did I hurt didu? Nandini asked innocently,  she was sure broken and dead soul but still respecting others emotions was her way of showing the left out emotions while Randhir smiled.

Can I hug you plumcake?

Randhir asked smiling while red hue crept on nandinis cheeks while hearing her and noded so Randhir chuckled and carefully made her sit on his lap and hugged her lightly but soulful hug it was while nandini's pain betrayed her and tears cascade down her cheeks which were now flat but used to be chubby once while Randhir too had tears and was crying while manik and aleesha saw it from outside and cried but unable to hold aleesha took manik with her which nandini saw and misinterpreted but it didn't affect her now because she was long gone , she was long dead in love , she was just breathing now for her dad and didu none else , she cannot forgive Fab 4 and others as they left her in situation when she needed them , neither manik who left her for just namesake pay back , atleast he could try to contact her , atleast he could say the truth to her but he didn't while Randhir explained her staring from maniks accident which was for him but the rival misinterpreted him and attacked manik while manik was in coma for a year but then he gained conscious he would get nightmare where nandini was going away fro.