Chapter 76...

Tae's POV

I don't know what's wrong with Soekjin? What is he trying to prove with the message he sent to Jungkook last night?

I had a dream about my parents for the first time in a long time. They were together, but they had tears in their eyes. It's the first time that they were sad in my dream. Normally, they are joyful and very playful .

I woke up early because of that,both Jungkook and Tan were still fast asleep. I made a cup of tea and stood outside by the bedroom balcony, and juat watched the sun come up.

Why were they sad? Am I in some kind of danger, or is it because I've been neglecting them and giving more attention to my relationship.

I walk back in the room and quietly take out my camera out,I want to capture the sunrise. It's so beautiful .

Tae:" (Whispering ) Good morning Taekookers ,I am Whispering because, look,someone is still in dreamland

(I switch the camera to a sleeping Jungkook )

Tae:" And also Tannie is sleeping.  I woke up early because I couldn't sleep. Anyway I thought we could watch the sunrise together, it's a beautiful day,isn't it?

I turn the camera towards the golden sunrise and just watch. The sun ray hitting my face feels so damn good. After a couple of minutes, I felt strong, warm arms holding me from behind with a blanket, covering us both with it.

Jk:" What are you doing out here so early? Come back to bed

Tae:" I am showing Taekookers the beautiful golden sunrise. Say hi

I turned to the camera towards us, and he kissed me instead of greeting our fans.

Tae:" Babe, stop

Jk:" See Taekookers, he doesn't even want me to kiss him.

Tae:" That's so not true. I do kiss him a lot. You guys have seen that, right?

Jk:" Prove it,kiss me.

He takes the camera from me and places it in a way that it captures us,along with the sunrise in the background. He walks back to me,dropping the blanket and connecting our lips. I kiss him back, and he takes it further by putting his tongue in my mouth,holding me by the back of my neck with both hands. Making it harder for me to pull away.

Tae:" Kook,uh,mm

Jk:" Wanna take this inside?

Tae:" Nooooooo,we are recording, baby.

Jk:" I know,don't you want to see how we look when we fuck?

Tae:" No,those things always have a way of coming out. We won't be doing anything on tape,no

Jk:" Please,for me? Please,we will watch it one time and delete it together

Tae:" Stop,I am not doing it,don't even start with the whole ' Please for me' thing,it won't work on me.

Jk:" Why,what are you so afraid of?

Tae:" For starters, your career will be over, and I will never get a job anywhere.  I will be known as the screaming guy,the screaming bottom.

Jungkook laughed at that, and it made me smile,he kisses my lips again.

Jk:" Let's make a little wager,if I win, I get my tape. If you win, you get whatever you want.

Tae:" Good thing I don't want anything right now. I am good. Besides, I feel like this is all just a setup for me to lose. We are not making a tape,Joen Jungkook.