Chapter 143...

JK's POV

Today is going to be a very exciting day. It's a day that has my stomach turning each time I think about it. I just hope everything goes as planned .

Tae is still in bed,sleeping, because we hardly slept last - I mean this morning.  I want to make him breakfast in bed before I start my day off.

I put a bouquet of red roses and gifts on my side of the bed for him. I told mom to give him a couple of minutes to rest.She was already on her way to wake him up because they wanted to give gifts as well

She was already on her way to wake him up because they wanted to give gifts as well

Mom:" Did you keep him awake?

Jk:" mmmmhhh

Mom:" Are you excited about today?

Dad:" He better be,

Jk:" I am excited, nervous, and ready

Dad:" We've been meaning to ask you -

Jk:" I am sure about my feelings for him,I thought I made that clear to you

Mom:" We still have to ask Jungkookah .Why him?

Dad:" We want to know why you want to get engaged,forget about the physical part of the relationship, why are you choosing him over any other potential partner?

I moved the pot away from the stove and turned to face my parents, and both of them have a serious expression on their faces.

Jk:" I don't understand the question. I thought you both already approved of my relationship with him. I thought you loved him

Mom:" Oh, we absolutely adore Taehyung, so much,and we approve, baby, don't get it wrong.

Dad:" In simplest terms,are you ready to stand by his side,regardless of what may come your way. This is a huge step,one that's not child's play or jokes.

Jk:" For fucks sake just ask me like that. I thought you were trying to talk me out of it. ( I took a deep breath) I think about him more than normal. I hate being apart ,I am the happiest when we are together no matter where we are. I find myself doing things that I know he will enjoy,I go in a shop, and my first thought is,'Oh, Tae will look good in this'. He break down all my walls,he just made it easy to fall for him and I don't want to lose the feeling he gives me.

Dad:" Hmmm,honey,are you satisfied with the answer

Mom:" Yes but I would've settled for "because he's beautiful " and because he's kept you out of trouble and rumors.

Jk:" He did say that he would protect my reputation and give me back the honor and respect that I deserve. Above all else,I love him,I am in love with him