Chapter 86...

JK's POV

They rushed him into emergency surgery. When we got to the hospital, he had lost a lot of blood and was unconscious . I am a mess ,I am in total disbelief.  This can't be real,this can't be my reality.

I am still alone,pacing back and forth,waiting for any news. How could he take a bullet for me? Why didn't he just let me get shot?

Tae,my beautiful man,my baby,please come back to me. Make it back to me, baby. I am begging you.

I hear Jimin's voice,frantically looking for Taehyung, the see me, and rush over to me.

Jimin:" What happened? What happened, Jungkook ?

Jk:" He,Soekjin, shot him ( crying)

Suga:" Oh my God, what do you mean ? Why was he there?

Jk:" I don't know, but it should've been me. He took that bullet for me. It was meant for me

Jimin:" There is so much blood on you. Where did he shoot him?

The nurses started rushing out,code blue meaning mentioned through the intercom,two rushing in with the defibrillator machine,the door is open, and we can see and hear  everything. All

Doc:"He's coding,everyone back away

Nurse:" He is losing a lot of blood doc

Doc:" Everyone, step back,charge 150

His body just goes up and down, and he repeats it again

Doc:" Charge 200

The heartbeat comes back again, and I fall to my knees. That's the sweetest sound I've heard all day.

Jk:" I am sorry,I am sorry that Tae is in this hospital because of me. He took the bullet for me. If -

Jimin:" Our parents just went home,and now this? Do you have any idea what is going to happen now. You are never going to see Tae again .

Jk:" If it means he is safe,healthy, and happy, then that's all I want.

Suga:" This is all over the news already. There are a lot of news outlets already waiting outside for any updates

Jk:" Shouldn't they be out questioning the guy who shot him? I want security on this whole floor,I don't want anyone taking pictures or leaking them to the press.

Jimin:" Did you tell him? Did you tell him what really happened that night?

Jk:" Yes,he doesn't believe me,he thinks it's staged and rehearsed.  He thought I made it all up. He was going to leave,when,when

Suga hugs me,comforting me. Jimin is crying,it hurts to see him like that. Jhope and Hansohee also came,we all just wait for any news. Tae's blood is still all over my body,

Jimin:" They have been operating on him for a while now. How much longer?

Hansohee:" We are all worried,You probably more than us, but we have to let them do their job and not make any mistakes .

Jhope:" Why would Soekjin do this at the height of his career? Is he stupid?

Suga:" We told him to report Soekjin, he threatened Tae earlier

Jk:" What? I didn't know that

Jimin:" He threatened to kill him if he didn't stay away from you. Maybe he should've listened.

My manager arrives with the security team that I requested. 

Mngr:" It looks like Soekjin has fled the country. He is nowhere to be found. And ,they also found his husband unconscious in his hotel room,with step wounds to the chest. He left him to die, but he was alive. He is in ICU.