Chapter 81...

JK's POV

I hardly slept last night,I just kept looking at the picture, and there is no way I can call the number back and demand to talk to Tae. I hope that he is just sleeping.

I am getting ready for the live interview. They are busy applying makeup and fixing my hair.

I haven't heard anything from Suga,Jhope, or Song,so I am betting they have a lead or something.

Mngr:" Don't think about it too much,we will be home shortly and they can tell us what's happening.

Jk:" I just hope we aren't too late. If anything-

Mngr:" Nothing will happen to him,we will find him. Now it's almost time. Game face okay ,I will be watching.  They know what questions to ask and what not to ask.

Jk:" Okay,( breathe in,breathe out) Ready.

I walk over to take a seat opposite the interviewer,and they do the countdown, and we are live.

Interviewers:" Good morning Brazilian army,good morning everyone that tuned in to watch the super star, icon,who's album is blowing up every where all over the world,I am Malia from the morning news,please help me to welcome the incredible Joen Jungkook.

Jk:" Ahhh,thank you, thank you for having me,Malia

Malia:" I am shaking,I am a huge fan. I love your music, and I love you as an artist. I think you're incredible

Jk:" ( smiles) Wow,thank you,it means a lot to me. Thank you.

Malia:" ( blushing) I am just fangirling today,I love my job even more this morning. (Fanning herself) Okay,so your album,why did you name it golden?

Jk:" This is actually a funny story but when my mom was pregnant with me,she told me that she had reoccurring dreams of gold,so for a long time my friends Suga and Jhope would call me the golden boy,yah

Malia:" Is the album from a personal perspective?

Jk:" I would say I relate to alot of the song on the album,I didn't personally right the songs,it's all written by other artist,but I chose the ones that resonate more with my personality or personal life,or just the sound I was going for.

Malia:" Oh wow, what is your favorite song on the album?

Jk:" Well,to choose on wouldn't be fair right,because Seven talks about wanting to be with that love of my life for seven days a week,or the need to be with them at all times,not just in the intimate form,just around them.

Malia:" I love it

Jk:" Standing next to you is like a marriage. No matter what's thrown at the two of you, you can still hold hands and go through adversities together

Malia:" I think 3D is the naughtiest song on the album. How was it working with Jack Harlow??

Jk:" It was incredible. He's an amazing artist that I am a fan of.

Malia:" You've also worked with Usher,Charlie Puth,Justin Timberlake Shawn Mendez, and many more. What will be your dream collaboration?

Jk:" Maybe bad bunny? Rosalia,Azuna, I am just trying to make Korean music global. Whoever wants to collaborate,I am down.

Malia:" That's incredible. You have done an awesome job so far. Is there any other artist you'd recommend to your fans?

Jk:" My biases, Suga and Jhope,Seventeen, Enhypen,Stray kids,TxT,New jeans, just give K-pop a try, and you won't go back.

Malia:" Any other future endeavors? Are there any more Calvin Klein pictures coming out?

Jk:" ( smiling) Yes,but you have to wait for a while.