Chapter 109...

Tae's POV

Last night was difficult, to say the least . I don't even want to start by judging Soekjin's parents because, I mean ,if you know, you know.

They were going to just let him go crazy,maybe even die in that basement.  He didn't look like himself.  That handsome face of his had sunken so deep. He looked so sick,pale, and delirious. If it wasn't for his sister, I promise you that he would've died in there.

Jungkook hasn't said much this morning. He hasn't even gone to the gym. He is just zoned out.  I bet what he saw last night pretty much traumatized him. This man can never catch a break,because now he has to follow me to the station .

Tae:" Baby?

Jk:" Mmmm

Tae:" We can skip going to the police,Jimin and Suga can represent us

Jk:" I am okay. Let's just go

We got dressed and walked to the car,making our way to the station. It's unusually quiet in the car. I take his hand and give it a kiss.

Tae:" Babe,if you're up for it, we can go visit him later

Jk:" Tae..

Tae:" Just tell me what to do, please. The silence is driving nuts.  I don't even care about this case with my parents, I just want you to be okay.

Jk:" I am okay,

Tae:" You say it, but it doesn't show.

When we arrived at the station we saw my parents hugging outside.  We got out of the car and went over to Jimin and Suga,a lot of paparazzi surrounding them. My uncle is with them.

Tae:" What the hell?

Jimin:" They posted bail,all that fucken evidence and they still get ro go home.

Lawyer:" They gave up their passports,there is no chance that they will leave the country. They are to remain in Soeul until the trial starts

Suga:" This is just a mess,they should just be held in the cell till the trial date. Why even let them out.

My mom spotted us and walked towards us,the media followed her, dad and uncle behind her.

Lawyer:" Remember, don't say anything

Mom:" See,what you did to your mother?  Is this how I raised the two of you?

Dad:" Darling,let's go.

Mom:" Let's fix this,huh? Withdraw the charges against sand let's just go back to being a normal family

Uncle:" Everything, my sister has ever done for you,this is how you repay her? By fabricating evidence and recording their private conversations. You will pay for dragging them through the mud

Jk:" Was that a threat,coming from a lawyer? A man who helped his sister to keep Jimin away when Tae needed him the most. Don't bring that bullshit over here,as a matter of fact walk away.

Jhope:" Please,with all due respect stop taunting them

Hansohee:" Fuck ,respect, they don't deserve it. Just fucking walk away .

Mom:" We are staying at the Crimson hotel, please come see us,please. We have ro talk

Jimin:" You can forget about that. Non of us will ever come see  you anywhere.  Go back there,plead guilty and confess,and maybe than we will visit you once a year.

Mom:" Taehyungie

Tae:" Go and plead guilty or you'll never see or hear from us ever again.  Those are our conditions .