Part 3

Alessia's pov:

When you were in the car coming home from training that day Kyra fell asleep on your shoulder. when you got to the house you carried her in to the house and up to her room.you gave her a little kiss on the head and left the room and went downstairs

Alessia-"hey girls"
Steph-"hey lessi we watching a movie wanna join?"
Alessia-"yh sure"
You sit down next to Steph on the lounge and they put lion king on.
Katie-"soo...alessia you and Kyra?"
Alessia-"noo...we just really close friends that all"
Katie-"it doesn't seem that way"
Alessia-"what do you mean?"
Caitlin-"less the way you look at her it looks like your in love"
Steph-"and when you talk yo her you seem to be happier"
Katie-"does lessi have a little bit of a crushh"
Alessia-"fine maybe I do but she doesn't like me back and even if she did she wouldn't want to be with me anyway"
Steph-"why do you say that less"
Alessia-"I just don't think I'm good enough for her she so pretty and perfect and I'm..."
Katie-"and your what less?"
Everyone is worried about you and is giving each other worried looks.
Alessia-"I'm...I dont know..I just don't know"
Caitlin-"less listen to me" she grabs your hands "me and Steph have known Kyra for a long time and know about her pass relationships and when she looked at them it's not the same as when she looks at you it's like your her dream girl and trust me when I say this because she didn't look at anyone in her pass relationships like the way she looks at you and I can tell you now you are more then enough for her and you can tell that when she looks at you that she is in love with you so stop talking about yourself like that because you are a pretty girl and if you wanna talk about anything me Katie and Steph are always here to talk about anything ok?"
Alessia-"o..ok"
Steph-"hey you ok?"
Your leg starts shaking you feel like you are going to have a panic attack.
Alessia-"n..no I..I c..can't b..b..breath s..Steph
Steph pulls you into her chest and says to try and follow her heart beat you try doing that but it doesn't work

Alessia-"I..it n..not w..w..working"
Steph-"ok I'm going to take your hand and you're gonna try and get your breathing in line with my ok?"
Alessia-"o..ok"

Steph keeps your head on her chest and takes your hand into hers and you get your breathing in line with hers and you start to clam down slowly. 5 minutes later your breathing is back to normal so you just stay on Steph chest and you end up going to sleep.

Steph then takes you up to bed and lays you next to Kyra and then Kyra starts to wake up

Kyra-"what are you doing in here Steph?" She says with a tried voice
Steph-"oh I was putting Alessia in bed because she fell asleep"
Kyra-"is she ok?" She says with a worried tone
Steph-"tbh I do t really know ky she had a panic attack and then fell asleep I don't think she is doing well mentally so please look out for her"
Kyra-"of course I will I love her to bits I wouldn't do anything to hurt her"
Steph-"I know you wouldn't ky but have a good night love ya"
Kyra-"night night steffy love ya too"

Steph leaves the room and goes back down stairs and talks with Katie and Caitlin.later in the night You start to toss and turn because you're having a nightmare and you starts to scream.

Alessia-"PLEASE don't hurt me please I did nothing wrong"
Kyra-"lessi can you please wake up your safe here no one's going to hurt you."

Kyra raps her arms around you and try's to wake you up.she eventually wakes you up and just hugs you tight.

Alessia-"I..I'm s..sorry"
Kyra-"what are you sorry for beautiful?
Alessia-"s..sorry for everything for waking you up sorry for you having to make sure I'm ok I'm sorry for all of that"
Kyra-"hey hey hey you don't need to be sorry about that I make sure your ok because I love you and you didn't wake me up I was already wake so you don't need to sorry about anything."
Alessia-"w..wait y..you l..love m..me?"
Kyra-"yes I love you Alessia"
Alessia-"I..I love you t..too"

Kyra just hugs you tighter and after a little bit you clam down and Kyra lefts your head up and asks

Kyra-"I know this probably a good time but Alessia Mia teresa Russo will you be my girlfriend?"
Alessia-"y..yes YES YES Kyra I will be your girlfriend."

Kyra gets up of the bed and picks you up and spins you around and the. Kisses you passionately on the lips and you kiss her back and you just hug her Kyra is still holding you when she puts you down and then pushes you onto the bed.

Kyra-"come on we need to go to bed now"
Alessia-"ok then come and cuddle me"
Kyra-"I will don't you worry"

And with that says she jumps on the bed and just snuggles into your chest.

Alessia-"you are so cute when you do that"
Kyra-"but not as cute as you"

You  blushes at that comment that Kyra gives you and you just laugh then kiss Kyra and say good night and you go to sleep

Alessia-"goodnight darling"
Kyra-"night night beautiful"

You and Kyra both fall asleep in each other's arms and wake up the next morning and head to training nothing really happened but you asked everyone to come back to yours and have a movie night since it's your day of the next day

There will be another part maybe on Sunday or Tuesday day. - writer