The Mission: Day 3

POV CAL

It took us 10 hours of driving to reach the destination and by the time we reach, it was 5 in the morning. We decided to stay at a nearby inn to rest then continue at  12 sharp. I had trouble sleeping since I had strained my eyes because I didn't want us to have an accident.

12 sharp:

We came across a large building the lenght of a 100 cars and the height of two houses stacked up.

We knocked the door a few times before receiving a response. A man in his early twenties answers the door. He seems to know who we are because he immediately lets us in, without an ounce of hesitation.

The building is a bit shabby and dull. With car parts on one side and a living room on the other.

"YO, M?", he shouts.

"WHAT, TEJ!!!!", a familiar voice replies from another room. Mare. He gestures us to follow and we do.

In the other room, someone is fixing a car.

"You got visitors, M", Tej informs her before leaving to give us some privacy.

Slowly, she comes out from the car hood and grabs a cloth to rib her hands. She stops in her tracks when she sees us.

"C-Cal? Farley? Shade? Cameron?!", she stutters. "What are you guys doing here?!".

"Finding out why you dont wanna come back home!", Cameron shouts with annoyance.

Mare flinches.

Suddenly a pair of running footsteps comes our way, I turn around to see a little girl no more than the age of 1 going straight to Mare, reaching for her to carry her. Mare seems to acknowledge the tension wavering in the air. And begins to speak

"Everyone?, this is my daughter, Coriane Barrow-Calore", she says glancing my way as I take in the fact that I have a daughter. "Her nickname is Cori". She adds on.

I bet u didn't see that coming!!!!
Im so excited......I missed all of you......enjoy the chapter......
Pls comment any suggestions for the plot you want me to do for the next chapter!!!!