Chapter-25

Author note----
Thank you for all the support and love💜
I know I always make you all wait longer.... I'm very sorry for that...
I'm a student...I have studies to do...I can't make time daily...That's why my updates are irregular...
I hope you all understand my situation...

_______________________

When Janvi was about to scream that person immediately pressed his palm on her mouth and pinned her against the balcony door...

Janvi started to struggle to free herself but that person was much stronger than her...Janvi raises her knee to hit him where the sun doesn't shine but he understands her move and holds her knee instantly...

That person pushed away Janvi's legs by his leg and stood between her legs...So, Janvi couldn't knee him...Janvi wriggled hard to come out of his hold....She was continuously pushing and hitting him to leave her....But nothing was working on him...

That man left Janvi's arm and wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him...Janvi kept her hands between themselves to create some space...That man didn't remove his palm from her mouth... Only some muffled sounds were coming out from Janvi's throat....

Janvi kept fighting with him but she couldn't get out of his hold...She was feeling helpless and tears started to flow down on her checks...She sniffed looking down and pushed that man hard...He backed a little taking her along with him as she was in his arms...His hand tightened around her waist....

Janvi tried to remove his hand from her waist and mouth....Those holds were tight but not hurtful...That person brought his face closer to Janvi's ear...

"SO FEISTY..."
That person murmured under his breath...His nose was touching Janvi's ear....His voice and action both sent shivers down to her spine...Janvi wriggled in his hold...

"SWEETHEART.."
He warned Janvi in his husky voice which made Janvi stand still...She instantly stopped wriggling and looked at him shockingly...

"I'M REMOVING MY HAND FROM YOUR MOUTH... DON'T SCREAM ,IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE YOURSELF EMBARRASSED...."
He removed his palm from her mouth...She didn't scream nor did say anything...She was just looking at the person relentlessly...

"DAMN THESE TEARS OF YOURS..."
He groaned in frustration and wiped her tears with his thumb...

"Y--you?"....
Janvi stammered as she was feeling very difficult to form any words...She was too shocked and scared....

"YES....ME..
YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND..."
Arjun removed his mask and Janvi kept looking at him with her wide eyes...She smelled his strong collonge...She was too scared to notice this before...She thought she was being attacked...She tried to calm her quick heartbeats....

She tried to come out from Arjun's hold... Suddenly, she realised she wasn't standing on her feet anymore...She didn't feel grounds under her feet instead she felt air....She gasped at her realisation...Arjun has lifted her by his one arm which is sneaked around her waist as she weighed nothing...

"Doesn't he feel my weight?..."
Janvi thought in her mind...
Janvi looked up and met with a pair of intense eyes...
Janvi tried to say something but shrieked loudly when Arjun lifted her up in bridal style and started to get inside the room...

"Pu--put me down...pl--please..."
Arjun didn't pay attention to Janvi's pleading and looked around the room...As soon as he spotted the bed he headed towards the bed and made Janvi sit there....

Arjun inspected Janvi's feet which were bandaged and seemed okay to him...

"DO YOU FEEL PAIN WHILE WALKING?..."
Arjun looked up and made an eye lock with Janvi...