Chapter-26

Author note----
I have updated after almost 1 month....I want to apologise for my delay....
I'm not a professional writer....I can't write whenever I want...
For writing one chapter I have to think and imagine every sense....So, I need a fresh mind which is not possible for my current situation...

I'm sorry if I make you feel hurt....I just wanted to share my situation...I will update whenever I get time...You all have to bear me like that...

Author pov:_

Janvi jolted up from her sleep when she heard her alarm....She turned off her alarm clock immediately and took a sigh of relief...She got up from the bed and went to the balcony which is her favourite place in this whole house....Even though she was not allowed to roam around freely....

Suddenly, her eyes landed on her bag which was hanging on the railing of the balcony...She wondered , where did her bag come from?...
Then she realised that Arjun brought her bag at night which she couldn't notice as she thought she was under attack...

That day when they went to the wooden house, she left the bag in the car....Arjun got angry...So, She hurriedly got down from the car and forgot about the bag....All those days she didn't remember about her bag and phone as her previous one was broken for more than one week...
She picked her bag and brought out her phone which was out of charge....She went to the room and put her phone on charge...Then she went to the bathroom to get ready for the college...She already missed many classes and can't do more...

After getting ready she was about to leave the house with an empty stomach which was her daily routine...But Manshi Di stopped her and made her eat...Then she left for college....

Arjun's pov:-

I feel ticklish on my face which makes my sleep broken... Then I realise Janvi's hair is brushing on my face...
Janvi is sleeping peacefully in my arms....Who will say she was struggling to get out of my hold a few hours ago...
I slowly removed my hold from her....I keep her head on the pillow and get up from the bed...It is 4 in the morning....I need to leave...

I picked up my jacket and was about to leave but I stopped on my track and turned around to look at her for the last time....

She is relaxed....I knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep alone....I still remembered how she reacted when she found out my gun....She was trembling vigorously....
At first I called her to know about her state....But her phone was switched off....Then I came to know that her phone was with my men...

I don't know what came into my mind that I left my work in the middle and came to her with her bag because I want to know if she is okay or not....I knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep alone....
Whenever she was afraid in my wooden house she asked me to stay with her... I'm responsible for her misery and I need to take care of it...

It was her first time to witness my world...It was not even 10% of my dark life....She had to take a lot of violence....

I take quick steps and leave from there....I have a long day and night to go....

Author pov:-

Janvi was sitting in the classroom alone....It was break time....She was getting bored as her best friend Priya didn't come to the college...

Janvi couldn't even call her....She left the house hurriedly which made her forget to take her phone with her...

After her classes she went to the library....The authority was gonna ask her a lot of questions as she vanished without any notice....

"Ma'am?.."
Janvi called meekly...

"Oh... finally you have decided to show up?..."
Ma'am replied sarcastically...

"Sorry ma'am I couldn't inform you...It was a family emergency..."
Janvi apologized...

"Okay.... Don't do something like that again...Inform us before you disappear again...Go and start your work..."
The library Head ma'am leaves from there and Janvi took a long breath....

______________
Janvi's shift was over....She gathered her things and left....

She was walking to the bus station....She was walking slowly as she was not in the mood to go home early and face her aunty's wrath...

She heard the car honking....She instantly gave sides and started to walk on the footpath....
But the car honked again...

"How much area do they need now?..."
Janvi asked herself being irritated by the continuous honking...

"Ma'am..."
Someone called her which made her stop on her track...

"Ma'am?..."
Someone again called her....She turned around and found a man who was dressed in the driver's uniform...

"Ma'am, Sir is waiting for you in the car.... Please come with me..."
The driver politely asked Janvi....

"W---Which S-i-sir?"
Janvi gulped down her saliva....She knows whom he referred to as "SIR"....Still she asked....Her heart was beating rapidly...

"Arjun Sir... Please ma'am come with me...Sir doesn't like waiting...."
Janvi nodded her head and went to the car... The driver opened the back door of the car for her ...She got in....
She didn't look at Arjun....She looked at her lap and started playing with her dupatta....

"HERE THE HELL IS YOUR PHONE, SWEETHEART?..."
Arjun asked oddly in a cold tune...

Janvi felt panicked....Her palms started to sweat...

"I- I forgot to b-bring..."
She felt her throat dry....

"SUCH A CARELESS GIRL YOU ARE!..."
Arjun spoke gritting his teeth...

"HERE I WAS THINKING SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU...."
Arjun spoke humourously under his breath but Janvi heard it....

"S-s-sor-ry..."
Janvi said meekly and slowly looked at him...

"NAH...! THIS TIME YOUR SORRY WON'T WORK...YOU NEED TO PAY FOR MAKING MY WORKS HAMPERED..."
Arjun made his statement, keeping eye contact with her...

"YOU NEED PUNISHMENT..."
Janvi widens her eyes and Arjun smirks looking at her....
He was looking like a mad man...Janvi shivered thinking about punishment....

"What is he going to do with me?..."
Janvi thought in her mind and gulped down her saliva...

Author note----

Encourage me with your votes and
comments 👀
So, I could write the next part soon...

Take love💜