050: Tents and girl talk

It will take Teresa longer to betray us because we need more Teresa and Alisha time.

Sonya led us to two large tents. "these are your tents for the restful days, in this," Sonya pointed at the right tent. "Me, Harriet, and you two girls will sleep." She pointed at the left one. "In here, all the boys will sleep. Is that okay?"

When no one said anything or even nodded, I stepped in. "yeah, that's great." Soon everyone agreed with me. Teresa took my hand into her and giggled. "Finally, no more boys, we need more time together." I agreed and we stepped into the tent. Some seconds later, Harriet joined us, she had to do something real quick.

"Hello, roomies." Harriet cheered. "Hello." We laughed. "Finally, we can talk about something new, we have no more topics." Sonya beamed.

"Knock, Knock." Someone cut us off from outside. Harriet, who was closest to the entrance, stepped forward, pulled it up, and revealed a Thomas. "Hey, Thomas." I stepped closer to Harriet. "Hey, Ash, Hey, Teresa." He waved back to Teresa, and she smiled at him. I could swear to see her blush a little. "I just wanted to ask if you want to hang out with us, you too Teresa." I looked back to Sonya and forward to Harriet. "How about tomorrow, today is a girl's day." I saw Harriet smile even more brightening. "Okay, sure. Have fun." Thomas awkwardly walked away. "I hope that's okay for you Teresa." I quizzed. She nodded hyperaktily, "Of course it is, let's have the best day ever."

Sonya and Harriet took us to a tent where we got fresh clothes, I took black and blue jorts since it was so hot, and a pink and white tight sweatshirt and a baggy grey sweatshirt with the matching grey sweatpants that I would use as my pajamas.

"Cute selection." Sonya took my tight pink sweatshirt and looked at it. "I didn't know we had that, why didn't I know that." she snorted. "Oh, or that cute blue crop top, where were all the good things last week when we got new things?" She fascinated Teresa's top.

"Stop stealing Sonya," Harriet chuckled, "you know that everything suits you."

"Aww, stop." Sonya blushed. "Okay, come on, let's talk. We have to know everything about you."

                                ~

Soon, we all sat in our tent in a circle and talked about the boys.

"So you and Newt are dating," Sonya retold what I just said. "But you think that you don't love him anymore." I nodded. "How come that you're so sure, maybe you two just have a hard time right now."

"Well, it's because..." I trailed off. If I would speak it out loud, that would mean that it's true. And I don't want it to be true. I feel so bad for Newt. It's not his fault, and he's innocent, at least in this case, he didn't deserve it.

"Because what?" Harriet interjected my thoughts. "I think that I'm in love with someone else." It burst out of me. The trio next to me all muted, and they stared at me with wide eyes. Teresa was the first to wake up from the trance. "I knew it, I knew it." She cheered. I looked confused at the girl, "Frypan and I were right."

"Wait what, Frypan too?" I choked. "Yeah, Frypan once mentioned it and I agreed with him." She fussed. "Who else knows it?" I urged. "No one, it's just me and Fry." Teresa clarified.

"Who is Fry again?" Harriet questioned. "The dark-skinned boy." Teresa answered. "Oh, so he's the funniest right?"

"Exactly." Teresa confirmed. Yeah, we also told them that Frypan was the funniest and the cook, that Minho was the most sarcastic one and the fastest. Newt seemed innocent, but he's not always that innocent, and we warned them from Thomas and his questions.

"Well, who are you in love with?" Sonya and Harriet, who didn't know about Minho and me, asked. "It's Minho." I revealed. "The sarcastic one?" Harriet choked, and I nodded in embarrassment. "Woah." Sonya amazed.