038: The new kids

Janson let us walk into a room with 6 shower cabins and walked away. There were 2 sinks, towels, shampoo, and clean clothes. The room didn't have a smell, it just smelled clean and fresh.

"I take the last cabin is that okay for you?" Teresa asked. I nodded and soon she disappeared. I also took a shower cabin and took off my clothes, Chuck's figure fell to the floor. I screamed slightly, picked her up, and put her on the sink outside.

I was happy that I could finally wear new clothes because my clothes had blood on them.

I turned on the water and winced when it was too hot so I turned it down a bit colder. It was perfect not too cold and not too hot. I started with my hair and slowly brushed through it.

I raised my head and the water trickled from my face down my body. I closed my eyes and just stood there like this for a while until I decided to take the bottle of soap and rub it on my body. It was hard to remove the blood from my body and I had to rib harder.

I didn't even know whose blood it was, maybe a mix of mine, Minho's, and Chuck's? Chuck, I thought. I let him there, I didn't try hard enough. The boy was twelve maybe thirteen he should be alive right now and laugh with the boys in their shower cabins. But he wasn't.

A tear dropped down with the water and I focused on not to cry. I should think about something else but what? How I shoot Minho? I rubbed harder out of Anger.

After I was finished with my body and there was no blood left, I took the shampoo bottle and massaged it into my hair. It felt amazing. After I was finished I turned it off and went out. I dried myself with the last towel that lay there, apparently, Teresa was finished.

I took the fresh clothes and put them on, they fit which surprised me. It was a blue shirt with black pants and some new dunks, I was satisfied that they had new shoes.

"Teresa?" I asked. "Are you still here?"

"Yes, I'm putting on my clothes." She responded. I took Chuck's figure and put it into the pockets of my pants after I stared at it for a long time.

I found a hair tie and made me a high ponytail.

"Come on." Teresa tapped my shoulder. The Hirl's hair was open. We opened the door and stepped outside. A female doctor was standing there and waiting for us. "Hello Girls I want you to come with me."

So now they have a female doctor.

She led us into a room where the boys were. Minho was running on the treadmill and Thomas, Newt, Frypan, and Winston got some syringes.

The room was full of them, and some medical stuff too.

"Ms," A female stood in front of us. "I want you to come with me please."
"Only the blonde." She added. Another doctor took Teresa. I sat down on a chair next to Thomas. The doctor took a syringe and was about to put it into me.

"What is that?" I asked and pulled my arm away. "These are all the vitamins you didn't get, don't worry." She stabbed my skin and pressed the liquid into it.

~

"Okay, you can go with the other boys." The doctor let me go. I walked over to Frypan. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Good." He responded. "That would mean there were no drugs."

"Are you coming?" Newt asked. I looked around and realized Teresa and Thomas were missing. "Teresa is behind there and they took Thomas with them." Minho said like he read my thoughts.

A doctor led us into a bigger room full of kids. I was surprised to see more kids. We sat down next to some kids.

"Hello." Newt said. The boys smiled at us. "Who are you?" I asked. "We came like everyone else in this room from a maze." A Mexican boy answered. "Wait there are more mazes?" Minho gasped. The boy nodded. "Way more than you can think."

"How did they find you?" A dark-skinned boy asked. "You mean how they saved us?" Winston who was sitting next to that boy asked. "Yes."

"We found the exit and were about to leave as they ran inside and took us out." Frypan summarized. "Boring." The Mexican boy said. "What do you mean boring?" I asked.

"Well the way they saved us was way more interesting than yours." The boys laughed. "Come on tell it us." Newt ordered.

"Okay so it was the day we found the exit, we took some people with us." He pointed at a table. "Some survived not much. Anyway, we found the room with doctors in it-"

"Isn't that Thomas?" I gasped when the boy walked in. Minho stood up and jogged against the boy.

"Hey, Thomas!" He yelled.

"and before they could do anything to us-"

Thomas and Minho walked over to us.

"We fought against them-"

"And there was this big, loud explosion, and these guys came out of nowhere. Started shooting up the place." Thomas sat next to me.

"It was intense." The Mexican boy added.

"They pulled us out of the maze and brought us here."

"What about the rest? The other people left behind in the maze,
what happened to them?" Newt wondered.

"I don't know. I guess WICKED still has them."

"How long you guys been here?"

"Not long. Just a day or two. That kid over there has been here the longest.
Almost a week." He showed us a boy who sat alone by himself with a hood over his head. "His maze was nothing but girls."

"Really?"

"Some guys have all the luck. Or girls." The dark-skinned boy pointed at me.

"Good evening, gentlemen. Ladies. You all know how this works. If you hear your name called...please rise in an orderly fashion, join my colleagues behind me...where they will escort you to the eastern wing.
Your new lives are about to begin." Mr Janson interrupted us as he walked inside the room.

"Connor." He started. "Evelyn. Ev Justin. Peter. Allison.Squiggy." more and more people stood up and walked over to him.

"All right. Settle down. Franklin. And Abigail." Some people groaned when he finished. "Now, now, don't get discouraged. If I could take more, I would. There's always tomorrow. Your time will come. Go on, eat up." They started applauding.

"Where are they going?" Minho wondered.

"Far from here." The boy turned back to us. "Lucky bastards."

"Some kind of farm. A safe place. They can only take in a couple of people at a time." The Mexican boy explained.

I saw Teresa walk by. "What the hell?" I wondered.

"Hey, Teresa? Teresa!" Thomas stood up and walked towards some guards at the door.

We watched him getting stopped by a guard.

~

After some time a guard or worker took us to a room with many beds.

"Too slow." Minho jumped to the top of a bunk bed.

"I could get used to this." Winston smiled.

"Yeah. It's not bad." Newt joined.

I took the top of the bunk bed and laid down on it and hell yeah were they fine. I could definitely get used to it.