020: ☆Minho☆

When he realized that Alisha was asleep he closed his eyes too, the Fire would be here any minute. He thought about Alisha's words.

'We were born to die' he repeated these words again and again, was it really why they were born only to die in a Fire later? Was it the reason they even met? Only to die together.

The first, then the second, and third waterdrops fell on his face. He shot his eyes open and saw rain. The first rain in the maze.

It got more and more every second and soon he realized that the Fire was starting to dissolve. He shook her, to wake her up and show her the rain that saved them.

"Shorty wake up do you feel it?" He asked. "You were right, it's raining." He shook her shoulders but she didn't seem to wake up.

He looked at her, her face was brighter than before, the color disappeared, and her red lips weren't as red as before. His eyes went over her face all the way to her leg, the injured leg.

It was dark red, mud was around the open wound and probably inside too, not much blood was on the ground. He took her in his hands and to his surprise she was easier to carry than he thought. But still not the easiest.

Minho walked slowly and stopped every time he passed a tree. He was also hurt, some scars on his arms and knees but nothing serious. Soon both feel. Minho took a pause on the ground and closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them again Newt was standing over him.

"Still alive?" Newt asked and handed Minho his hand, Minho took it and stood up. "You're not happy?"

"Believe me I am, I thought you both died." With those words, Minho turned around only to see Winston cry over Alisha's body.

"She didn't make it right?" Newt asked and laid his hand on Minhos shoulder. "She did, she's just really weak," Minho said that more to calm himself down.

"No, you were too young." He heard Einston cry. "Go and talk to him, we will carry her to the medhut." Newt suggested and looked at the broken Winston.

Newt and Gally took Alisha with them, Minho and Winston were the only ones who were still in the deadheads. Minho knew he had to talk to Winston since he was his Friend too.

"Wins, She's gonna be fine. I promise."

"How do you know that, have you seen her leg, it's all cut open, how did that even happen?" He sobbed.

"I don't know when it happened, she realized it when we were in the water."

"Don't cry man, she's gonna be fine."

"I'm not crying."

"Sure, sure." Minho laughed. "You still can date her."

"Eww, I would never, she's like my sister." It sputtered out of his mouth so quickly. "Besides, shouldn't you go to the medhut too? You don't look great." He boxed Minho's shoulder.

They both walked out of the deadheads towards the medhut. "No visitors please." Clint said when Minho opened the door, not looking at Minho.

"What if I'm hurt too?"

Clint turned around and Jeff looked up from Alisha's lifeless body.

"I'm sorry, sit down I will help Jeff and then help you." Clint suggested. "Take your time, I'll just sit here. It's not that bad."

"Thanks." Clint and Jeff said. Minho looked at the lifeless body, they were sewing up her leg, at first, they cleaned it and then started sewing it up. Every time the needle went into Alisha's body, Minho felt bad for her. But he was worried about the fact that she saw Dave instead of him. Would it affect her?