The Talk

"Hey, so you are at the age where you will instantly smell your mate, so it takes a day to smell your mate meaning have you found him yet"? My mom said crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

'Well, yes, I have found him,but he is my bully and I hate him,but my senses tell he is my husband I don't why". I said with a confused face.

"Well, honey sometimes your enemies become your friends then your lover". She said while rubbing my back.

"I don't want him! I hate him to the max", I pouted. I ran into my room to think about my senses. I thought about the situation for a long time.

Whoosh! "Hello honey". I was hugging a man.

"Hey darling,so how are babies wolves doing". Said the man picking "my kids I guess"?

Wait a minute that's Tyler, no! No! Noooooo! Ahh! Oh it was just a dream,so are me and Tyler are destined together?

The next day is was my birthday! "Happy Birthday darling"! My mom said while she was holding a cake.

"Thanks! So what traits should start to kick in since I'm 18 now"? I asked my mom while she was engulfing her face in the cake. Ring! Ring!

"Oh hold that thought, honey", minutes later,"hey do meet one of my friends"? My mom asked as she was doing the 80's please do this thing for me thing.

"Fine. Does your friend has children or something like that"? I asked as I was hoping she would say yes.

"Yes, he does,and it's a boy your age. It was his birthday too". My mom said smiling.

We went to the location, the house was nice place it was next beach. The house was half of a mansion. The people that live here must be nice. At the door there were people, two of them, standing in front door,"Hiiiii"! My mother yelled.

As I got closer to the man next other big guy, it was Tyler! Wtf!