The Half Family

Smiling at me,"It must be the bday you have"! My mother said.

I felt around and there it is, kick! It was the baby! "No! No! I didn't want his baby, I wanted someone better baby, especially someone like this fool"! I yelled out.

"Whatttt! You mean we..."

"Yes! We did, thanks to you for not leaving me alone"!

"Look, I didn't want you with Joe",said Tyler with his sad, long face.

"You was jealous of him! Why"?

He started to talk in a very low, squeaky voice,"I somewhat," cough!"I like you".

"You do"?

"Yea".

"Well I did too, sort of".

"Really"!

"But I still hate you,and only going to love you because we have a baby,and after the baby is grown I'm leaving you." I pointed at him.

"Ok". But if I had some kids then I can be with her, Tyler thought.

"Are you two done arguing". My mother said tapping her foot.

"What's with the long face"? I asked.

"You two shouldn't be arguing. You must love each other,so the baby will turn out right. Anyway, let's go meet the family! Also Tyler you can call me mother Dyan". She said.

"Wait your name is Dyan"!

"Yea I didn't tell you it because it's not proper to go by our maiden name".

Ring! Ring! It was my phone. There was a random number! I picked up," Hello"?

"Hey,but you might not know I'm your dad,and it's good to talk to you. By the way, is your mother there Mady"?

"Yea". I gave my mom the phone. She wouldn't stop looking at me, she would go back and forth, I wonder why.

"There is nothing to worry about ok,hun".

I shrugged,"ok".

(Months later)

"Come on! Mady you got to push ok", said Tyler while he hold my hand.

"Its coming! Ahhh"! I screamed the baby was a pain in my butt.

"It's here"! Yelled the nurse. It was a baby girl! "Wait! There's another one"! She pulls out the second baby, it was a boy!

"I thought we were having one"? Tyler asked.

Once we got home, it was hell! We put the babies to sleep,and once we got to the kicthen table there was a card that send: Have fun being a wolf for the first time! Ps: look outside the window. I look it was the full moon! Then we started to transform our skins grew a lot of hair, teeth got sharper,and we fell to the ground we turn into a werewolf!

Werewolves povs

As werewolf, we ran throughout the city, we ran into a lot of trash then we reach a lonely boy walking home. We approach the boy, Tyler tackled the boy to the ground. Then I noticed a man walking with the crying face trying to get out of the car to save his son. So I nudged Tyler to get off we when to the car of the boy's dad,and we ripped the car door opened. Tyler and I jumped into the car,and we started to eat the man. After we were done we took the little boy home.

Regular pov

I woke up to the hearing of screaming, it was the boy! He sat in the corner of the living room. Something about him wants to make him my child for some reason?!