The Date

"Mom! That's Tyler, my bully! Why are we here"? I pointed out them.

"Look, hon, he's also a wolf. His father called me up to tell you that Tyler picks up your sent as a wife and family with him". She said smiling at me.

"Noooooooo"! I wined

"I want you two get with each other". As we approach the guys.

"I do too, Mrs.Ramos. Tyler and Mady would make a good pair". Said Tyler's dad rubbing his son's back.

"No! I don't want her to be my wife,and she don't want me to be her husband"! Tyler yells and leaves the front porch.

Minutes after this breakdown, we entered the house, Tyler's dad left to find Tyler,so we were by ourselves in the house. The house was nice,and the house didn't smell like wolf. I guess they cleaned up before we got here. Then we hear Tyler and his dad talking,"Look, give this a try". His father pleaded.

"Why"! Tyler asked his father.

"Or I will make you gay! Your option". His dad said in a deep tone voice.

"Fine, I will go on date with her". Tyler said reluctantly.

They came just around the corner,"Hi". I said to Tyler with little hype.

"Hii". He said in a whisper tone.

So our parents made us go on a date, how wonderful! "We are on our way tooooo"? I stopped, we didn't real plan to go anywhere.

"Tooo"?

"To the movies"! He said as he dragged me out the door.

"What now? We aren't real go to the movies are we"? I told him as I crossed my arms.

"Yea I got some "connections" at the movies". He told me giving me at crooked smile.

I rolled my eyes,"Fine".

As soon we got to the movies theater, Tyler dragged me to the backdoor, knock! Bang! Bang! KnockA man opened the door,"What up man"?!? The mysterious man opened the door giving Tyler a "bro handshake".

"So I got the stuff,dude"? Tyler whispered close to the dude.

"Yea"! He handed Tyler some gold all access cards! Which are hard to get by.

"Here's twenty dollars". Tyler handed the mysterious man.

"So, who's the girl"? He smiling at me.

"It's my....uh", he froze, he didn't know what to call me.

"I'm his date for the day".

We when in theater,and Tyler went to get some snacks for the movie we are seeing. Then the mysterious turns to me,"Hi! My name Joey Pienca. What's your"?

"Mady Ramos"! He seems like he has a interest in me,but if he does then I will give him a try.

"What a nice girl like doing with a person like him"? He asked me rubbing his chin.

"It's a traditional thing going on". I said shrugged.

"Well do you mind if you come hang with me for a little bit"? He asked pulling out his hand.

"Sure"!

He pull around the theater until got to this employees only door. He opened it and brought me in,"Hey so it was me and you now, love". He said staring closely at my eyes.

"Yea it's just now". I barely said as I leaned in. We leaned in very close to each other very close until bam! It was Tyler with a angry face!?

"What are you doing"?!

"What she came a lot with me,and she and I fell in love with each other."

"I did fell in love him and he's better then you". I said pointing a finger at him.

"Hell No! I don't care if he loves you and you love him,but you are mine and you are staying me whether you like it or not"! Tyler screamed and then grabbing my arm.

I pull my arm back,"I'm not yours"!

"Yes you are because are destined together remember"? His tone changed like a loving man.

"Ok love I'm sorry and I understand". I said as I hugged him. Then I looked at him and leaned in, I kissed him and I loved it. Bam!

"Oh! Sorry for not knocking on you guys! So I see you enjoyed the date". Said my mother standing at the door.

I looked at the bed I was on, I saw that Tyler was in the bed with me,what the! "What happened"?

"Well, you two came in all drunk and stuff,so we led you to bed for you two to sleep. After a few minutes later Tyler's dad and I heard banging in the room and moaning! To sum it up you might be pregnant with his baby". My mother said clapping.

"Ouch"! I felt something kick my stomach. What was it?