The add-on to the new family member

"Hi there"! I said smiling.

Crying,"Please don't hurt me".

"I won't but it's my husband that will,so don't make him mad". I said pointing a finger at the boy. The boy came a little bit closer to me.

"So you are friendly"? He asked looking up to me.

"Yes I am,and",loud screams came out,"hold that thought". I looked outside the window,and sawed Tyler trying to eat two people,so I rushed outside so quickly I felt like a ghost. Out the door, I yelled", Trevor! What are you doing"?! He looked at me,and he walked off back to the backyard. Then he shapeshifted back to himself"What"?! He yelled.

"Look", I point at the window. "See the kid we need to keep him,so the baby wont be anti-social k"?

"Fine,but..."

"No more babies"! I yelled.

"Oh come on! You owe me since we are keeping him". He said waving his finger at me.

"Fine I willll think about it. Now let's go inside". As soon we got inside the boy was in a corner. "Come out he won't eat you", I said holding out my arm.

"You sure"? The boy asked rasing his head up.

"If I wanted to eat you I would have done it by now don't you think"? He said rasing an eyebrow.

"Well she haven' ", before he come  finshed Mady gobbled him up into her arms.

"Come down my little baby". She said kissing him on the forehead.

"Ok mommy". He said while hugging.

"One question"? He said clinching his fists",Can we turn him into a werewolf"?