chapter 3

Y/n and Ironwood were sat at their desks looking at some documents about a future case they'll be working on, they needed to track someone down a 20 year old woman who killed her parents and brother cause she is crazy. The woman also destroyed the bodies but the police did find the skeletons of the family, the woman's name is Ashley Graves :

 The woman also destroyed the bodies but the police did find the skeletons of the family, the woman's name is Ashley Graves :

Y/n " Wait Ashley Graves ... Oh fuck I'm dating her! "

All the officers looked at Y/n and chuckled.

Y/n " For fuck sake I'm dating a psychopath. "

Ironwood " Listen kid ... this is fucking hilarious Hahahahaha. "

Y/n " [ deep sigh ] Do we have enough evidence to put her away? "

Ironwood " Yes we just need to find her and arrest her. "

Y/n " OK I'll text her and ask to meet up at the park. "

Y/n then texts Ashley :

Y/n " Hey Ashley want to go to the park today? "

Ashley " Don't you have work? "

Y/n " I'm being sent home early. "

Ashley " Yeah sure. "

Y/n stops texting Ashley.

Y/n " We're meeting up at the park. "

Ironwood " Alright then let's go. "

Y/n and Ironwood then get into Ironwood's car then Ironwood drives towards the park, when they got there Y/n got out and sat on a park bench then after a couple of minutes Ashley arrives and sits next to him.

Y/n " Hey beautiful. "

Ashley " Hey babe I'm glad you got off early today. "

The camera zooms out to show Ironwood and a couple other officers sneaking towards Ashley from behind, when they got close they point there guns at her.

Y/n " [ looks back and sees the officers and Ironwood nods making him sigh ] Ashley Graves you have the right to remain silent.  [ Ashley becomes confused ] Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. [ Ashley looks back to see the other officers ] You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you do you understand what I've told you? "

Ashley " Babe what are you doing? "

Y/n " I'm arresting you for murdering your family. "

Ashley " [ stands up and stumbles away ] But Y/n- "

Y/n stands up and puts Ashely in cuffs.

Ashely " Come on Y/n don't arrest me we can leave and won't have to think about this ever again. "

Y/n " ... Tempting babe but I have a job to do even though this will hurt. "

Ashely " [ slowly smiles ] I won't give up on what we have, when I get out I'm coming back to you. "